Reviews for Carving Out a Future
Pomegranate Girl chapter 23 . 5/4
This story is so easy and fun to read again and again. I've probably reread it about five or more times. Still entertaining after so many rereadings.

As Carving Out a Future is one of my favorite Buffy stories I've stalked it here, tth, and your journal page. Haha. So I already know about the updated chapters in your journal. Maybe you can bring the updated chapters here and renew your interest in this story? Maybe?

Either way, I still love this story and thank you for writing such a well written crossover. :)
Varin chapter 23 . 2/8
I was really liking this, although explaining how and why Xander's there might not be bad. Then I noticed this is nine years old. Pooey. Maybe someday you can come back to his?
Whyhow chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
I know that the symbolism here is supposed to be something like Xander making the shuttle home, but all I can think of is that Inara left home behind.
one.who.reads chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
Knew he was whittling a stake as soon as you said he was doing it absent mindedly
Momma Lici chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Okay...okay, this right here? This is awesome. If you ever dust it off, I wanna know.
Chee chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
This story is absolutely wonderful. I've read it way too many times and it has a spark that many stories seem to lack ( or maybe I just like reveal stories too much... ) It has everything that keeps me attached to my computer screen for way too long. :)

I noticed a lot of people reviewing to ask if it will ever be completed and I just wanted to add the note ( if anyone reads these anyway) that this story has been finished on another site called twisting the hellmouth. A quick google search can have the entire story at everyone's fingertips.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
If I remember correctly, Simon wouldn't be the first guy Xander's felt didn't deserve a girl he was close friends with.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Given his past, and what we saw near the end of Serenity, I wouldn't mind seeing Xander and River going buck savage on a few reavers.
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Seriously, for a girl that can read thoughts- and really, I'd think they knew about that already- what she said was pretty clear to me.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
You know, I'm thinking that some of the Firefly characters mannerisms lend credence to a theory that they might be reincarnations of some of the old Scoobs. I'm seeing a lot of Buffy in Zoe, some Faith and Anya in Jayne, quite a bit of Dawn and early Willow in River, much Willow in Kaylee, some Xander in Mal and Wash, and lots of Giles in Simon.

I'm guessing you're alluding to his issues with Angel and possibly Spike when you talk about him not trusting someone, while everyone else disagrees. Funny thing, he was right in a way.
NarutosBrat chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
*snicker* Judging from the way he backed off, why do I get the feeling that Zoe could fuck Jayne up fairly easily?
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Y'know, it makes me wonder if the Firefly and Buffy worlds might be loosely connected, and Mal is a reincarnation of Caleb.

Did you mean tamada, ta ma de, or tamade bi?

Is it me, or do misunderstandings in fiction always seem to be either incredibly hilarious, or monumentally tragic?
Xahn777 chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Any chance of you coming back and finishing this?
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Amazing crossover. It sucks you haven't been able to update this anymore. Loved the way you have Xander keeping Mal and Zoe on their toes. I see you have a little more written on TtH, so I'm def going to get the rest. If you decide to come back to this story one day, I would love to see what the crew thought of Xander's life story. Great writing to an outstanding story!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
'Jayne had finally uncovered his eyes and was now staring down at the table in blank astonishment. "It changed!" he said. "Like magic!"' I could just SEE this happening in an episode of Firefly it's just so Jayne! Great job!