Reviews for Unexpected
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Please finish
BellaRose55 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was so cute. I'm so sad though becuase i know you're probably not going to continue it. Well I hope you do. You really should, you're an amazing writer and this is an amazing story. You have 14 reviews for just one chapter. That is impressive. So there are many reasons to update/continue. Hope you continue!
misty89 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was SO cute! I LOVED it!
09ergirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Loved it!
London90 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
PLease post more soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is good and so where the other two that went with this stroy could you please post more to this stroy I want to know what happens next and if they can make it work.

Tanya
Alexz Johnson101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love this story it is my favorite fanfiction the best one I have ver read but you seriously need to update
Duddley111 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I read movin on and i like totally loved it so now i am reading unexpected (way to state the obivous) PMS..
RedLA chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was, well the only word I can think of is hysterical, you must make this a two parter or maybe three, Jude's pregnancy escapades, that was hilarious!
Frannie chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Okay, it's really, really cute and funny. I think you should keep going, please. I love Jude n Tommy and the first part was really good. Please continue.
Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
hahaha I like it! I read the first one and I liked that one 2 and it took me FOREVER to find the sequel and now I finally did! It's good! continue!
Tommysgurl01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Realy good, PMRS!
kris145 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
ok, so this is for the first two stories and thsi one. OMG! lol anyway, yeah, i absolutely love this, post sooN!

ticia
whitchristine chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was positively adorable!