Reviews for Gently
fhobos chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh, god. I should just save myself the trouble of favoriting each and every one of your Naruto fics and just have you as a favorite author because I am guaranteed to love anything that you write. Clearly. You have a sure way with words that is - truly - a wonderful thing to see in the world of fan fiction. I weep with thanks on this side of the world. There are so many things in this one piece, and to even begin to TRY to name them would make them seem trite so I won't.

So allow me to just sit here and cry all of my feelings and YES-es out.
azurelegance chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I honestly believe that you are the best Sakura writer around. You are FANTASTIC :3
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You write Sakura really well... the scene where Sakura was lying in bed imagining that scene with Sasuke really got to me; it was so easy to relate to.

Excellent work. Amazing stuff once again!

My only complaint is that there isn't more. :(
thelovebugy chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
aw, this was wonderful as well! I just adored how you portrayed Sakura, she seemed so tangible, just like any other teenage girl. Really, props for the great story and writing, it was so enjoyable! :)
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was the 4th time I read this one shot...its so poignant.
ellesugars chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Is it just me or did this end on a sasusaku note?

I don't know how I figured that but whatever. It's a beautiful piece of work!
protectingyou chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
awesome one-shot!
Tryptophan36 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Poor poor Sakura. Very nicely done.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
You offer a unique perspective on characterization, and your analytical skills are impressive. I liked this piece, esp. dealing with the themes of infatuation.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I...I think it's incredible. Her thoughts, the reflection on love and adolescence and what she's missing and how she acknowledges it are so intense and *real*. This look into her head is lovely. Thank you so much for writing.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
"...seems both old and young at once, touched by a maturity that cannot dim his energy." That is a perfect description of Lee. I loved Sakura's dream. How horrible it must be to wake up, then wake up again. Good story. :)
Papermates chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
It was saddening to read this as a SasuSaku fan but I won't deny the fact that moving on from her love for Sasuke and finally giving Lee a chance is a possibility; I know I'd do the same .
valkyrierisen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
After reading one horribly sad fic (where Shikamaru dies and Ino is a tragedy) I swore that I hated sad and depressing stories and wanted to stick to happily-ever-afters. But reading 'Gently' was refreshing. Not a happy ending or even a hopefilled story, but something about it, maybe the essence of optimism it left me with despite its bare and blunt honesty. Great fic!
Essyllus chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I... I... am enamored with this concept between Lee and Sakura, and Sasuke and Sakura.

I liked the date- it makes my mind boggle how in depth you described everything about such a little event. And Lee's idiosyncracies were so awesomely portrayed.

[The fierce silence of his expression resembles a particularly hostile Buddha.] xD

This is a great Sakura fic. Thanks for writing- there aren't a lot of fics like this.
shiruru chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was amazing. I really thought it was amazing. I liked it very much. Insight into Lee's crush fading especially and the end paragraphs were so moving. Wow.