Reviews for Strange How the Pieces Fit
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Rukia and bunnies. I just imagined Rukia discovering Bun-Bun the murderous mini-lop. 'Twould be the end of the world.

Nicely done. *claps*
A Mistake chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The best part of the story is how the details fall into place bit-by-bit, slowly but with the precision of instruments rising in a well-timed symphony. Having Renji and Ichigo not automatically _fighting_ might look like normal to a passerby, but anyone who knew either of them would think that a deeper puzzle was at work. Well done. It wouldn't have been as convincing if the dynamic between them were more in-your-face.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I want to give this a detailed, thoughtful review...but I'm running a fever and can't quite see straight. Lets just go with saying reading this thing was one of my day's high points.

Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cute story. I like that two of the most important men in Rukia's life find a way to get along.
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh my God, that was wonderful and awesome and detailed and amazing and splendid and just freakin shweet! You. Are. A. Genius! I loved it!
SakuraxSkies chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Good story!

SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
What an awesome story. It's so hard to decide between RenRuki and IchiRuki, so having RenRukiIchi it's the most logical thing XDD. Ok, not really, but a girl can dream. Great work on the dialogue, they were totally IC.
Meow chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I loved it! Lollx. Seriously, it's nice. I hope you will continue quickly!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
hehehehe I'm so jealous of Rukia I can't see straight XD. Luv this piece :)

honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
so cute! i can't help but truly agree to it! keep it up! _
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was the best IchigoRukiaRenji ever.

I love you, love you, love you.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Interesting fic.
Christy chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Kielo chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I loved this. Really. I don't usually read such short stories, not to mention review them. I particularily liked the ichigo-renji interaction. It was just so matter of fact that it was sweet. And it was made complete with rukia there between them. Damn. I only could wish it was a series of such stories.
Outsane chapter 1 . 1/31/2006