Reviews for Kagami no Musume
Mari chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I really like how you wrote this. It's a good story, even if I don't agree with the general theory about how Yumie was 'created'. But that's what makes it a fanfic, right?

This was very interesting, to say the least, and I'd very gladly read anything else about Yumie/ko that you'd put out.
MichelleKelly chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Great, you don't see to many Yumiko fics. Greatly done, amazing.
atannenbaum chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I found this by sheer accident. It's simply outstanding in almost every way. Your knowledge of things Japanese is a great asset, and really helps add depth and credibility to the story. The vein of nasty, perverse humor is especially noteworthy. It reminds me of Akutagawa and Kurosawa's nastier movies. An outstanding job. The only thing that seemed a bit odd to me was having Maxwell appear and take charge of Yumie/Yumiko; I was expecting Anderson to do so, but no doubt he'll appear in the next chapter. I do hope there IS a next chapter, it would be a shame if you just let this lie. I'm also looking forward to Heinkel's appearance; now THERE is an odd dynamic.

I just posted my first Hellsing piece on here, and I wish I had done half as good a job. Keep it up.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I think that's the best Yumiko story I've ever read. I shall print it out, it is so good.
Estrea chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Love how you characterised Yumie and Yumiko. Interesting take on what happened to make her the way she is. I always liked them. Please write more!