Reviews for What is Right: Year One
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 9/21
can't wait to read the rest!
witherwings1972 chapter 19 . 9/4
Loved this story. Interesting what was done with the magical creatures. Good work.
Niknakkitkat chapter 19 . 8/31
aaa i want more i love this so much the malfoys harry severus all the magical creatures this is so great please come back
reddir chapter 9 . 8/27
Damit, tears in my eyes again after seeing Narcissa with a slurring Harry.

Also, remarkable job with keeping the Malfoys both cultured/aristo as well as sympathetic.
reddir chapter 7 . 8/26
Wow. You've caught me here. To see people as severe as the Malfoys actually being caring toward a child...and you brought it about in such a natural progression.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/25
Had to give this up by chapter 12. Story's just too slow and repetitive. Harry's a bad combination of angsty and wussy.
Plus there's no future, most of the good parts would be in sequels but they were abandoned.
Littwink chapter 7 . 8/15
This chapter is so sad! I cry every time I read it.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/15
One of the more realistic approaches to the time traveler plot line.
Bill Brinkley chapter 19 . 7/19
Don't know if you are still writing, but I hope you will. I just finished this story for the second time (it deserves at least 2 readings) and enjoyed it just as much. I also hope, just as much as I did the first time, that you would go back and finish your series. Thank you for sharing it.
Selena92 chapter 19 . 7/17
Love it. Its awesome. Like the new relationship that has developed between Harry and Draco and Harry and the Malfoys in general. Very glad to see Snape in a friend position, too. Liked the fact that the creatures could feel Harry was backgreat way to introduce Remus early. A bit creepy, though, with the Dementors. I like Harry confiding in Lupin, although I wish he would also confide in Snape- can't Snape find out the truth? Glad to see that Ron's not going to be left out. Hah and Draco's not fighting with him all the time. Nice change! I admit, I was hoping for Slytherin Harry, although I do like what you did with Ravenclaw there. About the future and Harry's knowledge of it...well, he's changed quite a bit now, I wonder just how long his knowledge of future events stays accurate? I mean, it should change. A lot.
Also, Voldemort...did he truly not realize Snape's true colours this time around? And if he did, will he remember? Very exited to read the sequel(s)!
omfg ! HEDWIG
HEDWIIIIIIG
BB
omffffg the feels of this chapter! f*ck u! this is amazing
I am now willing to change my opinion of where Harry was placed. The story is still f*cking amazing!
NOOOOOOOOOO! i really really really REALLY waned him to end up in Slytherin! but not to go dark
dammmmmmmm
I always go on a hunt for 'start-over fics', as i have taken to calling them, and this so far has to rate somewhere in the top 5! (I have read a TON, so this is a compliment w)
I plan on abandoning my class work for this masterpiece you have made, so i'm expecting great things!

XD