Reviews for What is Right: Year One
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 5/13
I've read a bunch of 'going back to fix' and this one... hi holding his friends and dying that way... I was bawling my eyes out. It was... serene. My first thought was 'get Sirius out ASAP'. but yeah, growing up all over again. Buuut, still in good standing with Fudge and the Wizarding World so GET SERIOUS AND GET SIRIUS. Can you tell I'm looking forward to that? Need to go to bed but yay! 10/10
Emily595 chapter 4 . 4/25
you forgot about quotstion mark
I love this story. Its so alive and interesting. I enjoyed it very much.
TeenAngst392714 chapter 7 . 4/22
I love this chapter : D how the Malfoys care for Harry is so beautiful to read
Coolspygirl chapter 1 . 4/10
The little bit about Dumbeldore choking was genius, I loved it.
ProditorMagnus chapter 19 . 4/4
Bit too much angst for me.
marshmallowmann chapter 19 . 3/26
almost gave me a heart attack with this being the last chapter.
7/10 for potential plot. -3 for stupid characters. -3 for nonstop suffering with no happy bits. -2 for not explaining most of the story. Guess I should stop there since it’s already negative.
Can’t take any more of this fucking travesty of a story. Again Harry just takes it up the ass like usual. Authors and stories like this disgust me. Pile huge amounts of suffering onto a character. Makes me fucking sick. Hope anyone who enjoys others suffering, suffers themselves before removing themselves from existence.
So Harry being a retread is perfectly aware that owl post can be intercepted. Why is he being stupid and putting critically sensitive information in a non secure format? Harry has been through so much training and yet what good does he put it too? Harry is being more like Forrest Gump with ptsd. He’s not a child, you have made that pretty clear. So why do you keep having him act like one? Retarded harry is not fun to read about. Since he is an adult, his actions are doubly stupid.
Slowing down a flight that or fight response has nothing to do with nightmares. Stupid explanation that makes no sense and is likely to get Harry killed in an emergency as he takes several seconds to react to danger. Yep. Author is retarded
After last chapter full of bullshit and this one full of vomit, not sure I can keep reading this garbage. Does the author ever actually explain anything or are we to be continually left guessing about stupid shit that keeps getting hinted at?
Yeah. Fuck the creatures and their Bullshit. Kidnapping and illegal incarceration. Refusing to explain anything. Yep in his situation he likely would hav started striking out at his captors. This chapter was not enjoyable at all. It just pissed me off and once more we have doormat Harry. Wimp pussy Harry. Who wants to read about such a shitty character?
Is Harry being a damn moron one of his unchangable character traits? Because it seems that he is incapable of not being a complete idiot in almost every story. It’s aggravating how authors write him as a moron so they can add in more drama.
I’m having a hard time continuing this because of how stupid the main character is.
katiek121 chapter 19 . 3/8
This was an interesting story! I haven’t read another AU fanfic like it before. It kept my interest and I can’t wait to find out what happens in the sequel!
3,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »