Reviews for What is Right: Year One
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/21
I hope Harry is still in Gryffindor. If he’s in Ravenclaw, he’ll still get noticed a lot.
jaqmaq77 chapter 10 . 3/15
He laughed... very enjoyable read, Harry getting better is a great concept, and the idea of the Malfoys changing is fun...
Reading stories to kids in hospital is a fond memory for me, also reminds me of reading to my grandchildren, but why do a lot of people question the funny voices? You just can't read to children without the funny voices...
Question... when you're feeding a baby or toddler with a spoon... do you open your mouth too? Apparently, I do...
jaqmaq77 chapter 9 . 3/15
A little less suicidal, I am pleased to see... ;-) An excellent chapter and strangely I'm happy to see a touch of the evil Lucius peeking through... I like Narcissa, and Draco's changes are a breath of fresh air... McNair's in character and Malfoy's reaction was perfect. The change in Snape is very well done too.
jaqmaq77 chapter 7 . 3/15
I'm liking the story, yet absolutely hating this wimpy version of Harry. I'm only reading it but it's making me feel depressed and suicidal... and at 70, not something I have ever felt before... This Harry is just... I don't know... I did three years late phone with as a samaritan... I heard stories that curled my hair, but you have put Harry in a class of his own...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 3/14
Wait... did Quirrel polijuice himself as dumbledore or something? Oo

No way in HELL would dumbledore actually allow -much less encourage- Harry to spend time unsupervised with a man he KNOWS is firmly in Voldemort's camp.

He could do ANYTHING to Harry when he's there. Poison him with a slow-acting poison or curse that would kill him later, get him under the imperio curse, or just plain brainwash him, to name a few.

If he was worried about Harry he'd either send him with someone like the Weasley's -or some other light family- if he could manage, and if not, keep him in the hospital ward.

So I can't even imagine what must snap in his brain for him to send a helpless child to stay with a known, dangerous enemy.

I get Lucius tho. And Harry's confusion.

It's easy to think the enemy isn't human. But even the cruelest enemy is as human as everyone else. Normal, mentally healthy people are always the ones who enables and helps the more sociopathic ones... and they're often worse. (Like the guards at the concentration camps)

But faced with a child in pain, even the most brutal of men tend to want to save them. It's human nature.

So kudos for that.

And I am SO going to LOVE to see how torn Lucius will be when he realize his Master is back, and he'll be forced to choose between a child he cares about, and a Master and a Cause he honestly belives in paired with the knowledge that his family will pay if he displeases Voldemort. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 3/14
Why was Hermione in the bathroom? Oo

I KNOW it's not because Ron said no one likes her; That only hurts her if it's true, but this time around she has a friend.

And a snide comment wouldn't hurt her ENOUGH to send her crying for a whole day. That requires your whole life to be friendless and shitty, which Harry stopped her from feeling.

So what changed to make her upset enough to cry all day?
Axccel chapter 7 . 2/9
Ironically, Lucius will probably (correctly in a super ironic way) interpret Harry’s behavior and malnutrition as signs of major abuse. Regardless of his stance, he most certainly would be furious and disgusted about a wizard being abused by muggles. It’s so twisted it almost hurts to think about how silly this situation could be.
Axccel chapter 2 . 2/7
To be fair, Voldemort had placed a taboo curse on his name. If you said it, he or Death Eaters appeared and killed the speaker and I think the people nearby. This was to cause everyone to be afraid of his name and so more afraid of him.
GotWolfy chapter 9 . 12/21/2021
I'm going to have to stop reading this one. I just can't believe Harry would be this weak helpless and pathetic After coming back in time.
thatemomathkid chapter 19 . 12/19/2021
The waitress scene is funny. I am a waitress, and the other day I confused one of my tables bc I got their bread so fast. I’m a professionallol
slytherinsal chapter 15 . 11/10/2021
your version is better than the travesty which was the 7th book.
Linda chapter 19 . 10/27/2021
Love the story
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
I'm just reading along, enjoying the beginning; like yeah, I've read these kind of fics before (usually Naruto) and like them...then
BAM!
The feels!
I was pretty damn apathetic reading it and suddenly, I was just like, damn Harry dying with Ron and Hermione is depressing. Real tears fell.
Anyway. Good start.
adelgado0429 chapter 19 . 7/21/2021
LOVE IT! Great job. Glad he was able to avoid Norbert and Fluffy. Glad there was a teacher to intervene with Qurill. Ahgg, Dumbledore. Once again, loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
Getting buddy buddy with what amounts to magical Nazi's...gross
3,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »