Reviews for What is Right: Year One
becgate chapter 19 . 8/30
Awesome! Love this idea/plot...love every word!
My, this story was amazing! The time travel theme with Harry actually having to adjust, and separate then and now? It's simply amazing! I love everything! Good job! Update when you can, I know genius takes a bit.
crotia chapter 16 . 7/21
Ahw, this chapter is so incredibly sweet
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 19 . 7/15
Okay, I love this. I love the discuss between characters about, what Harry home life might be like and I love how he's slowly changing things. I also love the little bit of humour about Harry hair and how most characters company about it or just how try and fix it themselves. I'm also happy, that Harry not alone anymore and he has someone to talk to about what's happening and how Snape and the mafolys are worried about him.
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 7/6
Interesting
vysirez chapter 14 . 7/4
I have been liking the story quite well so far. However this bit is a problem for me. If you have this massive group of magical creatures working together, why do they need Harry. They have sufficient power and knowledge to deal with Voldemort, so why don't they just do it, rather the relying on some Choosen One. It makes everything seem pointless and forced for dramatics. Now Harry isn't dealing with things because he's the one who knows how, instead it's him just because. No other reason, just because he's the hero and it's now all forced and false.
Baelorfan chapter 5 . 6/24
This was truly excellent!
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 6/17
He didn't offer the owl bacon, as he had no bacon. He crossed it off his food list.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 19 . 5/20
wow read the entire series in one go
loved it.
Rasengalia chapter 9 . 5/19
I was worried about Hedwig. Not going to lie.
PLOT TWIST the waiter is actually J.K. Rowling and that's how she got inspiration for the Harry Potter series XD
Um... how does a small 11 year old lift a trunk 'into his arms?'
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 4/26
Really enjoyed the high level of writing, as well as the great story.
the monkey ninja chapter 5 . 4/19
Hello! I wanted to point out a problem with this particular chapter. Specifically involving one of Snape's questions. The question "What I would get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood" is intended to be aimed specifically at Harry. The reason for this is the symbolism behind these plants. While I can't remember it exactly, Asphodel is a type of Lily associated with deep sorrow and death, while Wormwood is... also associated with death? I forget how the wormwood plays into it exactly, but in advanced plant symbolism Snape was saying that he was sorry for his involvement in the death of Lily, Harry's mom. Because of this, leaving that question for anyone to answer doesn't really make sense, or it at least ruins one of the few nice things Snape had actually done in his life.
SusanMarieS chapter 19 . 3/10