Reviews for What is Right: Year One
Kinda-Mayvelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Excellent! I'm definitely going to follow this one. Keep it up.
Pagemistress89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This has been done a couple of times before, sometimes well done, sometimes ... not. A good one is S'TarKan's Harry Potter and the Nightmare of Futures Past. Considering how amazing An Aunt's Love has turned out, I'm sure that this will be the same. But, please don't let it take away from An Aunt's Love! And update soon! For both of your fics!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That's pimp! I love it! I want more! I think this story may even beat out your 'An Aunt's Love's story, in my opinion. I love this storyline, where Harry goes back and such...it's awesome!

Please, PLEASE, write more!

Love it!
hiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh, I like the start. Keep working on an Aunt's love But I like this also.
Leelee chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Sounds like a great start - I'd love to read more!
litfratbrat chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh my gosh! You simply MUST continue with this story! I have tossed an idea around similar to this one, but in my story it started with Harry jumping into the viel at the end of the fifth book to go after Sirius, and instead ending up at the begining of fifth year, getting a second chance to relive and redo the whole year. My computer recently crashed and all files were deleted, unfortunatly, and the story was lost. I am SO GLAD someone is writing it. So- is Harry keeping all of his memories from his other life? Man, you could go in so many directions with this! Please continue to write! So Harry is ten, is this right before Hagrid comes and he turns eleven? Let us know! Amazing, keep on writing this!
sixtimesschmidt chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I like "doing again, but this time right"-stories, and your start is different from the others that I follow currently

or so I'm quite interested to read your story and see what you would change/ what choices Harry would make. Tell somebody? (Whom?) Tell nobody? ditch the Dursleys? Sirius? Dobby? Another House? Will he know only or has he abilities? spells? How do you see Dumbledore in this fic? His Friends? "loveinterest"? (ok not yet,he's 10) Endless possibilities. Se Please Write On
DeathSandHeavyDragonWing chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
GO FOR MORE! I want to hear more of this oh so deliciosous story... it sounds very great in my estimation... please continue
Honor-Harrington1982 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I want to know more. Please update.
thee-unknown-factor chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
It's been done time and time again, so I wonder how you are going to change so it isn't the same as all the others.

IT has potiential but I must reserve judgement until it progresses.

It all depends on how it comes out; I don't know if you have read all the other versions, but...some of them are severely lacking in plot and substance.

HOwever with your writing style and background (ie. an aunt's love) you could rock this plot!

So good luck, can't wait for AAL! m!
timydamonkey chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ooh, I love it. :) Here's to hoping you continue.

Nice descriptions - in fics that are set in a future time (even if it's just in the first chapter in this case) tend to need a lot of description to show the changes that have occured and what's going on. You do that really well; it doesn't feel like you're overloading the reader with information, but that you're giving them a taste of things going on, explaining Harry's situation and his feelings. It's completely obvious this Harry will be very different to his previous 10 year old self; it explains why and gives a little clue to how his character will be.

Ahem. Sorry, I over analyze.

Enjoy your writing and hoping you update either this or An Aunt's Love soon.

Regards,