Reviews for What is Right: Year One
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 16 . 10/3/2020
Aww I love remus' inclusion!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
Aw it wasn't parseltongue just a privacy spell xD but still, great story x)
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 13 . 10/3/2020
Ahh parseltongue xD that was hilarious lmao loving the story so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2020
Lol about the waitress and her eavesdropping on the "fantasy story"!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2020
The only real problem with this story is a plot problem, namely "suspension of disbelief" is stretched a biiiiit too far - Harry is kidnapped by the centaurs/et al for over 24 hours and the adults just...drop it? A few piddly attempts to talk to the centaurs and...that's it? Rly?

Poor Harry - does he EVER get to stay in his dorm room? Lol!

Oh, Ron. You can go away now. (Not a Ron fan, really.)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2020
I like that Remus is the first one "from the old time-line" to know about Harry's return. I'd expected, and dreaded, that Severus would be, and while his knowledge could prove useful, still, it's nice that it's Remus.

Harry and Remus are being awfully free with the information in their letters, aren't they?

Why didn't Harry call for Dobby and make him return what he'd stolen?

Why isn't Harry doing anything at all about Scabbers/Peter?

Is anything at all being done to free Sirius? He's being tortured day and night in his tiny, filthy prison cell and nobody cares?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2020
I like how Harry is realistically coming to terms with the uninvited help given to him by "the creatures". I like how he's giving Remus a chance to be in his life again but I hope he can make Remus see that Albus isn't the twinkle-eye'd grandfather the old goat wants people to see him as.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2020
I'm glad the vampire and centaur dudes recognize the manipulations for what they are.

Oh, Fawkes, I'd thought better of you.

(Who cares if the book came out? AU is SUPPOSED to be DIFFERENT FROM any canon/book/whatever, so it doesn't matter, lol. )
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2020
Lol, why doesn't Harry eat bacon or feed Hedwig from his own bacon/whatever plate? How he keeps nicking bacon from Terry's plate is hilarious!

Only manipulative, uncaring, retarded old idiots would think sending 11 year old kids into the not-really-Forbidden Forest in the middle of the night instead of doing a regular detention that would have the kids safe in their beds come nighttime.

I like the idea of the Creature Convention (lol) helping to subvert Harry's War-brain to his Regular-Boy-brain but, yeah, they could have asked permission... ... ... I hope he actually doesn't lose his skills, reactions, and all that.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
Yeah, Harry's "teacher" sounds more and more like a generic asshole.

Heh, good job with the journal, Severus. Also, good job with the journal, Harry...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2020
Glad he remembered that he now has a pensieve (sp) and actually used it.

I like how Albus is in full, manipulative-bastard, character. (Stories where he's "nicened'up" make me queasy, lol, b/c I know he's a pro-child-abuse asshole.)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
I just had a really nice chuckle at the "Harry Potter information loop" going on between Draco, Lucius/Cissy, and Severus. It's...it's so cute! I know, I know - seriously subjects, but still. CUTE!

Love how he told Hermione about his "dream" about Sirius/Peter.

When's he going to dump a ton of memories to get them out of his head?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
Harry's future-past "teacher" sounds like an asshole. The mental image of Harry reading to a group of little kids is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2020
Yay for Hedwig! Would love to know why/how Lucius picked out that specific owl for Harry.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2020
Awww, I've always loved "secretly good" Malfoys and this is a great start to them being the decent folks we've known all along that they could be.
3,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »