Reviews for What is Right: Year One
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2020
I love all the different twists and turns! But...where is Hedwig? Was Harry able to go back and get her?
Ifafist chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
I am one of your fiction fans .I think your fiction can give me a special feeling,a little bloody,a little sad and a little I want to ask you if i can translate your fiction into chinese ? In china ,there are a lot of people who really like HP but can't understand English well.I want to translate WHAT IS RIGHT。 It's beautiful.
If you allows me to do it ,i will post it to some Chinese webpage that people there are very kind and nice.
I am a chinese girl so don't care my poor English.I will try my best to translate it if you give me the permit。
Wait your answer!
PrincessMagic chapter 19 . 6/2/2020
WOW! THIS WAS BRILLAINT!
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 6/2/2020
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wow i absolutely LOVE this!
mzkbogle3544 chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
This chapter brought tears to my eyes...so sad!
CyberWolfWrites chapter 19 . 4/29/2020
I love a lot of this. Particularly the very last line.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Great the over used psychologically scared and tortured trope of fanfiction. Cause we can’t have a story without making things edgy.
Fyrebird85 chapter 14 . 4/5/2020
I'm sorry, but I just got more and more pissed off the longer I read this chapter. Kidnapped, injured, held against his will, compulsion spells (basically drugged), a vast conspiracy where they refuse to tell him a fucking thing, then full-on incapacitation (agaiin, drugged) and a mental gang-rape that included Mooney. Apparent Stockholm Syndrome kicks in from the very earliest stages because of the grooming by Voldemort... and we're supposed to think this is a good thing? I just wanted him to FIGHT THESE ASSHOLES instead of just going along with them.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
The nightmares made this story redundant
aries12345251 chapter 8 . 3/12/2020
trash fic
hdres chapter 14 . 2/29/2020
Such an interesting and inventive story. I am really enjoying it although I am pleased HP has finally received some help. Thank you for sharing your story.
hdres chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
I am really enjoying your story and the new HP. I like his more thoughtful approach to each situation. Thank you for sharing your story.
ChineseTakeout18 chapter 19 . 2/24/2020
This story is so amazing! I can't wait for the rest of the books!
Nobody chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
Actually, something can be "terrible, but great". I think it makes complete sense. It's just sounds like it's supposed to be together.
Blackbob chapter 2 . 2/12/2020
I love the last sentence. I love Draco. I love the hat. I love Hermione. I kinda love Lucius. I hate Dumbledore. I hate Ron. I love your story. I love you.
3,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »