Reviews for Leave the Light Burning
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
This is beautifully written. Great story!
Mary chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful story. Thanks.
Elphie Fae chapter 26 . 1/3/2007
YAY!

I really liked that one. Perfect balance of fluff and angst. Read it all in one sitting. Speaking of which, it's two in the morning now and I really ought to get to bed. But before I go...great work. Seriously. :)
Elphie Fae chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Mkay, so I'm going to read the rest of this, and leave a real review at the end, but while it's on my mind, I think UCLA actually does have a medical something-or-other up there. It's about an hour away from where I live, and I've got a friend who used to go up there every weekend so they could poke at her and run tests (because she had the good fortune to be one of the youngest people ever to get the type of cancer she had, wasn't she lucky?). Anyway, so they've got a med school, there very well may be some research on schizophrenia going on up there.
piecesofflair chapter 26 . 8/19/2006
OK, I know you wrote this, like, 4 months ago, but I had to review. I just sat down and read the entire thing in one sitting. It took me almost 4 hours, but I couldn't put it down.

I guess that doesn't really make sense since it's online, but you know what I mean.
Marion the Geek chapter 26 . 4/30/2006
This was so good. Thanks for the ride on the emotional roller coaster. Great story.
TriStateCopFan chapter 26 . 4/21/2006
Geez, I hated to see this story end...even though I loved the ending & epilogue. Fantastic job ~ I'm so torn between loving to see/feel the angst and loving to seem them happy. And you do a great job at both. Absolutely terrific, from beginning to end! Well done!
GraciePie chapter 26 . 4/21/2006
"This...has gone well" - Master Shake

Seriously...this was a great story!
CandyFlossRain chapter 26 . 4/15/2006
Haha, damn straight I enjoyed the ride.

I also liked the awesome epilouge. :3

Hokay, this story was really well-written m'dear. You have yet to fail me when it comes to writing fanfiction...especially Law and Order CI related stuff. You come up with some of the greatest ideas, and carry them out really well.

You have a unique style of writing, that I envy. It always flows so well, and it pleasing to the mind, while still being easy to read. x3 You keep things interesting in all your stories, which is a great thing, especially for a kid like me who gets distracted and bored with things easily.

Keep up the great work on all your other stories. You are truely awesome m'dear, and so is this story.
thousand-miles chapter 26 . 4/14/2006
Loved the ride and loved how Riley's going to NY. I would have liked to read about the dinner. I think that could have been fun. All in all one of my favourite fics!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
Great ending to a great story! I hope to read more of your work soon! :D
Poeticpunk777 chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
Yay! I love happy endings! I loved this story! Great job!

~ Carissa ~
boohoo650 chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
I like that you came back to tie up the loose ends. This was a hit with me, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
perfectcrime chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
I love the ending. I would have sworn that they were in the city at the begining. You tricked me too! I love the ending and just reilized that I said that twice. . . oh well, it was that good. I like that you got both Webster and Riley a partner when Bobby and Alex get together. It would be interesting to see more of this i.e. how Derkins reacts to finding out about them, well, that if he finds out at all. Keep writing! *stwbrrycsi*
Franta chapter 26 . 4/13/2006
AGH! That was awesome! I loved the angst, i loved the happy, i loved it all! Some of the best writing i've seen in a long time, and your plots are always good- i wish i had more time to read them all... Bravo.