Reviews for Butterfly
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Butterfly? I had that song stuck in my head for so long after I saw something on YouTube with it. I think I'll go re-stick it. Is that a word? It is now. I loved that line- 'a butterfly that wants to be a flower'. It was just so perfect... Yeah. I told you my reviews would get worse.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Nice one-shot, I think that may have been the shortest one-shot I've ever read, or close to the shortest. And I don't mean that in a bad way, I liked it.
nopostings chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
"A butterfly that wants to be a flower."

I love the nesting of thoughts and images - a raven who should be a buttertfly who wants to be a flower... Lurv It. And the idea is original, if she wasn't so 'raven', she'd be happier... You just discovered the principal of 'sympathetic magic', oh, JtGE, so now I expect to see your application to Hogwarts on my desk this evening young author(ess)!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Sweetness
DammmitJanet chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
aww so cute
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that was so cute!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aw... I like it. That was cute. Very insightful.

Yeah, like Beastboy would ever think too much! Iwas just watching the episode Mad Mod, and I loved the ending:

Starfire: 'I fear he has lost his brain forever."

Raven: "Beast Boy has a brain?"

Beast Boy: *wakes up and laughs* "Hey wait... That wasn't funny! I have a brain... I just don't use it much..."