Reviews for The World of Naruto
hamster2dogs chapter 32 . 12/22/2007
Yes a new chapter! Will Lee ever leave them alone? Most likely not.

Kankuro: Why would Lee bother Kisame and Itachi?

Tonya: Because he's gay and has a crush on them. Haven't you been reading the story with us?

Kankuro: No. What are you talking about?

Tonya & Me: You're always with us when we read this story!

Kankuro: No I haven't.

Me: Wait if you've been away, then who's been here with us?

Kankuro#2: Hi guys. Is there a new chapter for "The World of Naruto" yet?

Tonya, Kankuro, & Me: 0.0 Who are you?

Kankuro#2: I might as well. I'm really...Gaara!

Tonya, Kankuro, & Me: 0.0' Why are you dressed like that?

Gaara: It's my costume for a comic convention.

Tonya: Since when do you go to conventions?

Gaara: It's for a friend.

All 3: Who?

Abby(tonya's cousin): Hi Gaara. I'm so glad you're taking me to the convention. I've always been curious about what happens there. Like my Tenten costume?

Gaara: *blushing* Yes.

All 3:-_-'

Me: Aww. Your doing the KankuroxTenten thing. Cute.

Abby: You figured it out. Come on Gaara.*grabs Gaara's hand and leaves*

Me: They're a cute couple. Well I hope you update soon!
hamster2dogs chapter 31 . 11/18/2007
Omg, dude your story is so funny! Kankuro's a pervert, Gaara's like obsessed with tvs, Lee's desprate for love and is gay, and Kisame and Itachi do drugs! Dude I know school's tough but please update soon.

Kankuro: Hey I'm not a pervert!

Me: I know Kankuro. Because if you were you wouldn't struggle so much when I try to kiss you.*smiles eviliy*

Kankuro: Not again.*grabbed by me and taken to another room*

Tonya: Poor Kankuro. Well not my problem.) Oh by the way I'm Tonya. An OC of hamster's and as soon as she gets an account be prepared to see a lot of me in her stories. Later!
VulcranDune chapter 30 . 5/18/2007
Vulcran- AH!-clings to Kankurou- x3 mehehehe! I am so happy with this fic, because I would so do that in rl dx Perv Kanku :3 Anyhoo, I went to a con this past weekend and well, let's just say every Kankurou I saw cosplayed there, I glomped and wanted to rape D BUAHAHAHAHA! -cuddles Kanku plushie- Ja ne, my friends.
Lotus.Under.Thorns chapter 30 . 5/9/2007
right, well i didnt wanna review twice in a row, which is why i havent in a bit... but i just wanted to say that was hilarious(of course!) and i have been inspired to name my television XP... and find me a b* to bring me milkshakes. plz update d
Lotus.Under.Thorns chapter 29 . 4/2/2007
oo kankuro got shut DOWN muahaha. omg i LUV it! iv been wondering if youd update it... YAY! plz continue-this is one of my favs. awesome-ness in every chapter!
I like angst chapter 29 . 3/30/2007
No Zabuza, don't go into those bushes with Orichimaru. Poor Zabuza is going to lose his virginity isn't he. Hmm, I wonder why Ace isn ot trying to advantage of soem of the girsl that are bound tob e intoxicated. Poor Shikamaru he plays the gnetlemen and gets stomped.

I look forward to your next chapter! yay, Itachi, Temari and Hinata! I wodner what Kiba's up to.
ShioriAyano chapter 28 . 3/1/2007
I love it! Keep updating!
egal3641 chapter 28 . 12/29/2006
It Rocks! Can't wait till the next
kaitosan chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
WO new chapter XD im so happy *hugs*. yes tis me again HCLC friend from Hamilton wo!
VulcranDune chapter 28 . 11/25/2006
OI KANKUROU LOVIN IS NEEDED XD asap
Lotus.Under.Thorns chapter 28 . 11/24/2006
omg whatll hapen to temari? i no skool can be such a b. -.- but thanks fer updating! awesome as usual! d . b
kaitosan chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
SQUE i love it (faves)
Lotus.Under.Thorns chapter 27 . 9/8/2006
lol! where's gaara? w/e ... this is still my favorite fav! i no wat u mean by skool. :P but plz update realli soon! this is great!
VulcranDune chapter 27 . 9/5/2006
Vulcran- HAHAHAHA!*huggles Kankuro* Did I tell you I love you lately?

Dune-*sighs* jeezus this is not going to be good...

Kankuro-*grins* No you have not.

Vulcran-I was talking to Shadowfangirl not you! She is uber smexiful for writing this and making you so awesome.

Dune-*laughing* Oh My God! The look on his face!

Kankuro-*teary eyed and sniffles*

Vulcran-AWW! But I love you lots too, Kankuro! I do I do!

Kankuro-Really?

Vulcran-BUT OF COURSE!*hugs to chest*

Dune-...*sighs* Again a great chapter and you rock for posting it.

Kankuro-*hazy-eyed and happy being in Vulcran's chest*

Vulcran- AW! Look he is happy.

Dune-...more like happy in his pants.

Kankuro and Vulcran- HEY!

Dune- I only call 'em like I see 'em.

Vulcran-Ja ne, Shadowfangirl.*tugs on Kankuro's collar* Come along Kankuro.

Kankuro-*drooling* Yes ma'am.

Dune- .O they are such freaks I swear..*walks off mumbling*
Angst chapter 27 . 9/4/2006
I missed this fic, I'm so glad your updating again. the last two chapters were fun I see the Lee gags are back in place. Hey, will we ever see Kakashi again? And where's Hinata and Kiba? They weren't invited? Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if Kiba was hidden in the house somewhere taking pictures of the girls from the air vents. He'll probably end up of having to share thep ic's with Ace though, he strikes me as the potentially pervy type ;