Reviews for Sorrowful Soul
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really love this particular story
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That. Was. Amazing.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I remember reading the beginning but never the end. I wonder why?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I was on the edge of tears for most of this, and then with a word - Aoko remembered, and that won the day. *applauds*
Solera chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That... was a pretty long read. I could imagine the pain it was for Aoko, knowing something that everyone else was forced to forget D:
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
When I saw what you named Kaito's mom, my first thought was Meimi from Kaitou Saint Tail. At the end I was like, "So it really is like Meimi." )

Thanks for the story. The whole thing was pretty interesting, but the bit about Pandora having a trapped soul really intrigued me.

Great story that I enjoyed reading.

~J. DCF
hattergems chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Eerily beautiful, of course! I never expected there be an amnesiac!Kaito fic around! Just...thank you so much! It rounds out perfectly, the plot so smart! I just wish you'd bring your gift to bear more often in the DC/MK fandom! You're priceless!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hmm, very interesting.
LambSam chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Oh my god! This is good. Your writing is great. I love how Aoko remember Kaito when no one else.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*SQUEMEE* I LOVED it! Kaitou Kid is the GREATEST! And this story was AWESOME! *FANGIRLISH SCREAM* I'm SO adding this to my favorites!
occhi bella chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw, really well done! I've faved this baby.
cherrixwolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Amazing. Simply breathtaking. You've done an absolutely beautiful job with this fic.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Argh, so ashamed... I read this ages ago, loved it, and didn't review. _

So, yeah. *glomps* Love this story!

Only complaint is that dropping the jewel a stone's throw in a bay/ocean/lake seems dangerous. It's still around, and might show up again someday in the future... maybe I've just read too much LotR. _

And a sentient Pandora jewel is just plain _weird_. But in a good way. :D

Ocianne
Prunella chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
this was very nicely wriiten! i liked your descrptions.
Magick Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hey, this is soo good! Thy lovest it!