Reviews for Veronika
shelby3323 chapter 1 . 3/5
I know you havent updated in a long time but will you PLEAS update?
KarenLovesYouu chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Please update
brightcat12 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
yayy its awesome

kravens finally gettin some love..

update soon
The Dark Cloud chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Have you thought of writing a screen play? Much better, sorry I'm so late with my reviews!
Lun4 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
i like it
AlexandraP chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
damn it's been a long time since you last updated

you should really continue

this is probably the most intriguing underworld story I have read so far

seriously

continue!
syraka chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is the best underworld story ever I can not wait for the next chapters this is fantastic kraven is so hot he needs some luv to anyway keep up the amazing fantastic work XD _
Bustedwitch chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
I totally love this story.

Do continue!
wolfluva99 chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
OMG. I am such a Kraven fan. I love the story and especially the lil scene between the two. I will keep an eye out for more on this story for sure!
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Just some more thoughts I forgot to mention in my previous review:

What exactly transpired at the end of this version of Underworld? Viktor's still alive, but so is Michael, so I assume that they never had the chance to fight (since it would most likely have been a fight to the death). If Selene is considered a traitor by the coven, does she know for certain that Viktor killed her family, or did she just accept Kraven's account of that night and escape with Michael before he fight scene? I also assume that the Lycan didn't seriously injure Kahn after the fade-to-black in the tunnel scene, as is implied in the film (but then I've always wanted to ignore that anyway).

If by cell phone you mean a mobile (which is the term for a small wireless portable phone in Australia) then it is possible to hang one up, but if you mean a mobile with a satellite transmitter so it doesn't have to be in range of a telephone transmitter, then I have no idea.

I rather liked the sound effects! More Kraven/Veronika will get you evil biscuits and since they remind me way too much of Richard/Anne in Richard I (except that A. knows R. killed her family) they will be evil biscuits with chocolate icing.
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
I am _certain_ I've reviewed this before. Oh well, I'll just have to save the next chapter from the mutant hell bunnies again. (Are they anything like the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Eep.) Firstly, well done! Your Kraven is perfect (slimy, manipulative and er...craven) and makes me snicker whenever he is the victim of Veronika's pithy remarks. The seriously impressive kissing scene gave me some sympathy for him, so the dark and not sappy-Selene-and-Michael-type writing must have been distracting indeed. Nice. Veronika treads the love-hate relationship line really well - Ch. 4 is credible even considering her attitude towards Kraven's antics in the previous chapters. I won't bore you with any more praise, since that would slow down your posting of chapter 5, but I will mention that Veronika has become my third-favourite Underworld OC in only 4 chapters! Very well done indeed.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
i love it!
Aubrey Mishel chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
What... Are you kidding me? That was a great kissing Scene very dark and very sexy. I think you should make kraven seem more dark and brooding type. I don't think he'd announce his feelings for veronika to the world after the whole selene thing. I really hope that Kraven gets her she seems perfect for him, maybe she does remind him of selene but I hope he loves her for herself and not as a replacement... I hope you update ASAP so I can finish your wonderful story!
FlisanPhi chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
I love your story and I LOVE your last chapter. Please, please, please, please, please post another chapter. I need a fix. Please!
Natalia Kukai chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Great story love it! keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »