Reviews for Know Your Stars: Krypto version
wolf mccloud chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
nice balto reference
jacob chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Holly shit that was funny kryptos the last dog of namek ha ha you should be on tv
Multi Burst chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
You kissed krypto on the toilet. Now you know eh.
Three Tailed Fox Girl chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You shoud do Mechanikat next i can give you some idea's for him if you like.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Loved the Balto reference
onepiecefan chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
aint it zoro?lol zoros pet lol and ignatious's mother lol
SolarCarol chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Embarrassing and funny! I totally laughed my head off! And I'm still laughing! XD! You should continue this job dude! But, don't say the same lines over and over again, it just get's boring. Try different speeches for different person.
kryptofan974 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
another funny example!
kryptofan974 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
oh man! was that funny! your a great author and a funny one too! Hilarious!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Funny stuff with Tusky, and nice reference to Balto.

Nightw2 chapter 12 . 12/13/2006
Hey there, mammal-mage. Thanks for the retorts you thought of for the ideas I gave you. They were, as usual, pretty funny. I'll definitely do my best to have some stuff thought up for the other characters by early next year.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Funny stuff here! Nice to see this fic is still going.

Nightw2 chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Thanks for getting this up, mammal-mage. And, as usual, excellent job on the retorts. :-D I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next one. :-D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
I like it, definitely, I like it.

Nightw2 chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Hey. Just Glad I could help you out with this again, mammal-mage. I love how well you worked with my ideas. As usual, the retorts were pretty entertaining. I ESPECIALLY loved the part where Brainy gets in her payback on the voice. LOL! I bet the voice will be dreading when it's Mechanikat's turn... that guy would probably blow up the entire studio just to MAKE SURE the Voice gets trashed. :-D Anyway, please continue this or any of your other stories as soon as time and inspiration will allow.