Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Starcalista chapter 1 . 4/7
Omg, the angst! You made me cryy...but at the same time its so beautiful
Hermione Hawthorne chapter 1 . 4/5
OMG This is exactly what I think happening between these two! You are really a genius! What a metaphor! OMG You are putting my thought into words! I am so happy and I feel the whole world is so brilliant now! I know I am ridiculous. Sorry, just wanting to let you know I love your work if only I could favorite it more than one time.
Mogyee chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I just found your awesome fic, and I want to tell, this is one of the best, what I was reading about ShikaIno. You made it so real, so... them. Sorry, my english is not perfect, I am from Hungary. And I want to ask you, can I translate this fic to my mother language? I am sure about, some others want to read it. If you not okay with it, it's right, But if you don't mind, it would be a honor for me. Thanks anyway!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
So sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
omg, im crying, it was beautiful! no happy ending but, geezz they just need to be together! Loved every sentence. thanks!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
T-T This was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It's actually so difficult finding a truly insightful, in depth ShikaIno fic that captures their relationship well. I'm so glad I found yours :). I really like how you left it a little open ended by not making them official and yet still acknowledged they were essentially made for each other. Lovely.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, the end was actually brutally sad and dark. [ It made me frustrated that fear of being rejected is more strong that the pain and regret that will come if you never tell or try to know.. Please more ShikaIno and more happy endings. It still was deep and well writen through.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Gah, that was great. What sadness! But it made for one great story. I like the comparisons and missed opportunties that the reader so hoped they would notice but never did! :)
an1m3.l0v3rs.gr4sp chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
wow... amazing story. Keep writing, you have a great style of expressing your imagination.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like it but its kind of sad that Shikamaru and Ino do not go together so you should make a second chapter and fix it! So they do go together! The end SUCKED!
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I've always wanted to read a story that explained the concept of how different Shikamaru and Ino are which makes them all the more perfect; I'm glad I read yours. :D Opposites totally attract, but they need a middle ground for them to work out, like Yin and Yang... and two sides of the same coin.
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Sad, but the analogy's brilliant.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aww this is so sad...

but its soo good!

man...

i like it!

good job!
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great interpretation, its realistic. This highlights the grittier side to them and not just all fluff. I wish someone could just help them out with their affections for each other lol