Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
omg, im crying, it was beautiful! no happy ending but, geezz they just need to be together! Loved every sentence. thanks!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
T-T This was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It's actually so difficult finding a truly insightful, in depth ShikaIno fic that captures their relationship well. I'm so glad I found yours :). I really like how you left it a little open ended by not making them official and yet still acknowledged they were essentially made for each other. Lovely.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, the end was actually brutally sad and dark. [ It made me frustrated that fear of being rejected is more strong that the pain and regret that will come if you never tell or try to know.. Please more ShikaIno and more happy endings. It still was deep and well writen through.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Gah, that was great. What sadness! But it made for one great story. I like the comparisons and missed opportunties that the reader so hoped they would notice but never did! :)
an1m3.l0v3rs.gr4sp chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
wow... amazing story. Keep writing, you have a great style of expressing your imagination.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like it but its kind of sad that Shikamaru and Ino do not go together so you should make a second chapter and fix it! So they do go together! The end SUCKED!
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I've always wanted to read a story that explained the concept of how different Shikamaru and Ino are which makes them all the more perfect; I'm glad I read yours. :D Opposites totally attract, but they need a middle ground for them to work out, like Yin and Yang... and two sides of the same coin.
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Sad, but the analogy's brilliant.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aww this is so sad...

but its soo good!

man...

i like it!

good job!
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great interpretation, its realistic. This highlights the grittier side to them and not just all fluff. I wish someone could just help them out with their affections for each other lol
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Ohmygosh, that made me cry! That was so sad.. Oh wow.. I don't know what to say other than that was so sad. You wrote it really well anyway.. -cries-
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is kind of sad, in a way. It seems like the opposite of They knew it all along. Great job!
missmagnettexx chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i love you for making beautiful shikaino fics.
mood ink chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
WOW! let me say that again, WOW! *sniffle* it was such a beautiful story yet so so so SAD! *sniffle* why couldn't they see it each other! it's so irritating! argh! *sob* please don't stop writing shikaino stories! you're very good at it! trust me! great job! *sniffle*