Reviews for A Night Without Stars
Tarix chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Dunno, has rest of the Order turned into idiots after Dumbles death? Zero protective enchantments, everyone know were they are hiding, seriously wtf?
water lily in clearwater chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Omg! I love this story!
Esin of Sardis chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
omw. i love this. remus/narcissa needs to be a more popular pairing. 3 3
esin
hobytla1 chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
What a wonderful story! I read this and "White Flower, Silver Moon" in the past few days and I really enjoyed them. I like how you made Narcissa and Remus fall in love in the first story while still keeping the events of the first couple of books- and providing a tragic explanation for why they couldn't be together. The scenes between them were so beautiful- and the parts were she loses her memory while he tries to save her are heartbreaking.

I am also super impressed by your ability to continue the plot in this story, and to keep many dramatic twists and turns going while still having everything make sense. I felt bad for Draco in the end- but he's lucky to have a father-figure like Remus to look out for him!

Narcissa/Remus is a rare pairing, but one of my favorites- and your story is the kind of love story I would wish between them! I like how you still made Lucius somewhat sympathetic, and also how well you portrayed Tonks- of everyone, she's the one I felt really bad for (but, as Narcissa's niece, she does seem a little young for Remus.)

The two stories were different, one about a young innocent romance, and the other about two people grown up and dealing with the past, but I loved them both. I only wish that there could be some kind of fluffy scene of the Lupin family, safe and happy after war is over. (You know, the kind of thing JK Rowling ruined my dream of in the cannon.)
counting-fingers chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
I just finished the first story last night and now this one this afternoon. I don't even know where to begin. I absolutely loved both of these stories. As much as I wished your first story was AU I liked how it turned out and how this story came to be. Good job. You've kept me up at night because I couldn't stop reading :)
Ash-Varnei chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
This is probably the best Remus/Narcissa story I've read. I like the way Lucius isn't portrayed as a cold-blooded unloving man, but someone who made the wrong choices. And the rest of the story is so realistic, it doesn't have Narcissa just falling straight back to Remus, and I think that's brilliant.
Envy and Fury chapter 21 . 9/5/2009
Wow... that was definitely one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my two years of fanfiction reading... You're absolutely amazing.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 21 . 7/27/2007
*swoons* This is just amazing. I've just finished it, from top to bottom, head to toe, and I'm so.. ARGH
lordhellebore chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
Wow! That was certainly one of the best fics I've read in a while. Good spelling and grammar, no plotholes, everything explained perfectly. And the emotions felt so real, I got completels sucked in and read it all in one go.
MissRevolutionary chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hello. I read some of this story a little while ago, but I only just got a fanfiction account. Your pairing was unexpected, but cute, and you're a very good writer. Good luck.
Mandalen chapter 21 . 3/17/2006
Very good storie. You did a good job. Hope to see more fics from you. You are a very good writer. Keep it up.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 21 . 3/17/2006
OMG THE END?

NO WRITE ANOTHER ONE I WANT A TRILOGY! NO I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER

I WANT MORE PLEASE

IT WAS SO AMAZING
Black's Phoenix chapter 20 . 3/16/2006
Not sure if he is either dead or if he passed out but I will have to wait and see.
Mandalen chapter 20 . 3/15/2006
Good chapter. Glad Narcissa has got her memories back. Update soon. It is getting good.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 20 . 3/14/2006