Reviews for Belong to Nowhere
SereniteRose chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
I was just wondering if you were going be updating this story soon
AllWasWell07 chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
I must say, it has been seven years and I am still hoping for an update.
Courtneymae94 chapter 25 . 9/12/2014
Oh I know it's a few years later but hopefully someday you'll finish this story. I love and I need to see an ending where Ginny gets what she deserves!
VampireWitch456 chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Oooh please write more i want to know what happens next ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Truth to tell, the real 'bad guys" are Harry and Ron, not Ginny...Sure Ginny is being nasty, but she is not Hermione's friend...A real friend would simply respond to a need...Ron and Harry are not friends.
NaraMorris chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
MORE...
TheShiningStar chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
I hate Ginny but I hate Harry even more. It's like he has no brains of his own n keeps hurting Hermione . He doesn't deserve her.
Anyway nice story !
lrmorena chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
I really hope that you reconsidered the possibility of completing this story is really good.
fanofstories chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
So happy I was able to find the complete story on the other websites. Love this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
It is said that Karma can be a real bitch. Wicca believes a three-fold return on your actions and intentions. Ginny, may I introduce Karma? Karma, this is Ginny-she is a bigger bitch than you are...
dark m00n angel chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
OMG GREAT story pls update soon...I'm really curious about what's gonna happend in the next chapters hopefully Sirius will be included in the bond!
AllWasWell07 chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
I apparently already reviewed the last chapter the first time I read this but WHY didn't you finish this. I need this to be finished. Ahhhhh. I love this story.
Princess Jupiter Dash chapter 25 . 8/21/2012
This was an awesome story, please write more awesome stories, your doing an awesome job at it, oh and for the story belong nowhere could you please write more awsome chapters. Please and thank you. :D
RoPete chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
I love your story I hope you will continue please do!
alice1239 chapter 25 . 6/7/2012
loved the chapters hope the other one is updated soon ... :D