Reviews for Belong to Nowhere
emeralgreenlove chapter 25 . 6/5
Please finish it, very interesting plot! I predict that H is actually pregnant; )
starlite22 chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
It's a been a while, but I hope you update, as you've left us on a big cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
When did Hermione forgive Ginny for the mean things she said that made her leave the burrow? It's like they are best friends again out of know where. To
Harmonious Child chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
I loved this fanfiction! The twists and turns of their relationship, the evil Ginny and even enjoyed how Dean was involved. Just waiting for an update. That cliffhanger is annoying me so much. I want - no NEED - to know what happens!
SereniteRose chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
I was just wondering if you were going be updating this story soon
AllWasWell07 chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
I must say, it has been seven years and I am still hoping for an update.
Cmae94 chapter 25 . 9/12/2014
Oh I know it's a few years later but hopefully someday you'll finish this story. I love and I need to see an ending where Ginny gets what she deserves!
VampireWitch456 chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Oooh please write more i want to know what happens next ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Truth to tell, the real 'bad guys" are Harry and Ron, not Ginny...Sure Ginny is being nasty, but she is not Hermione's friend...A real friend would simply respond to a need...Ron and Harry are not friends.
NaraMorris chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
MORE...
TheShiningStar chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
I hate Ginny but I hate Harry even more. It's like he has no brains of his own n keeps hurting Hermione . He doesn't deserve her.
Anyway nice story !
lrmorena chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
I really hope that you reconsidered the possibility of completing this story is really good.
fanofstories chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
So happy I was able to find the complete story on the other websites. Love this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
It is said that Karma can be a real bitch. Wicca believes a three-fold return on your actions and intentions. Ginny, may I introduce Karma? Karma, this is Ginny-she is a bigger bitch than you are...
dark m00n angel chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
OMG GREAT story pls update soon...I'm really curious about what's gonna happend in the next chapters hopefully Sirius will be included in the bond!