Reviews for Intrigues of a Princess
Kenta Divina chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
I'm having good fun re-reading your Eries series :)

Been a LONG time, but they are just as good this time around as the last.
nijibug chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I may not be a familiar name, but perhaps you'll remember me. I used to be 'Phyllis Nodrey' here on FF and a huge fan of your Eries trilogy (so far as to write you fan-poetry with pithy rhymes from my 14-year-old's arsenal).

I've only recently discovered this third installment. I'm so excited that after, what, 5 years since I began reading? Eries's story continues and concludes.

So here I am again. I love 'Intrigues' so far. You're a master of dialogue as always.
rei chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
I read your first 5 chapters in one go! Sometimes they're too long, but if it's in great writing it's alright. :) And oh i love all the politicking. I havent read much about Eries, but this story's changing that. She's a great character!

Also, LOL Van's dancing
LadyGrimR chapter 36 . 12/24/2008
oH My gosh~!~ That was so good and so sweet! Lovely ending. This has also given me somewhat of an urge to write fan fiction on Allen the long haired blondie as well! Where do you get your information on people, the events, etc. etc.? Again, I really love your stories!
kurokinshiro chapter 36 . 10/2/2008
It finally ended...*big sigh*

Thank you for writing this story. I have long admired this pairing and there's too little of it in the Escaflowne universe.

Fave chapters: 5,6 and 12. Needless to say, they had tons of Allen/Eries interaction.

I'm not a fan of politics, but the way you wrote Eries made it seem like a dance.

I rather liked your 'blunt-innocent-sneaky' characterization for Celena. I also liked the King Aston-fatherly bits and the Sita-Alucier moments.

Congratulations on the completion of your story!
araya chapter 36 . 9/27/2008
One word...SEQUEL! _

Congratulations too...
kenni no. 1 chapter 36 . 9/8/2008
*sigh* ya know, i didn't want to read the epilogue so soon bc eventually all good things must come to an end. i'm happy eries got her ever after. a lovely ending it was. thank you so very much for writing and sharing and committing to the trilogy. i really do love this trilogy and i hope you do keep it on fanfiction bc i'll definitely come back to read it again.

lyn452 chapter 36 . 9/8/2008
I can't believe it's over. I so wish there was more. Granted, you could go on for years getting into everyone having kids and Hitomi coming back, find another good ending spot (like the one you already have) and I'd still want more. Congrats on this magnificent work! You've developed characters past what was presented on the show without breaking what was presented. These developments were only to characters improvement. You also made interesting original characters, which can be tricky to balance with known ones. I only hope you continue your great work in this fandom in some shape or form, but even if you take a well-deserved break, thank you so much for your wonderful trilogy about the quiet, middle princess Eries.
Spitfire21 chapter 36 . 9/6/2008
This was a trilogy; I laughed, I cried and most of all, I teetered at the edge of my seat and held my breath during the drama. I've followed this trilogy for seven years and can safely say that this is one of the most exquisite pieces of literature I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Serena B chapter 36 . 9/4/2008
Wow, seriously, I can't believe it's the end. I've been reading this saga for so long now I feel like it's the end of an era or something, lol.

Anyway, I'm glad you let Alucier and Sita at least have a chance at happiness because they both totally deserve it. And why not go that route? It's fanfiction and they're your characters so do whatever makes you happy.

I just wanted to add, Thank You. For never giving up on this story. A lot of authors, myself included, just give up when faced with these massively long projects and you never find out the end. Thanks for sticking to it all these years and giving Allen and Eries the happy ending they deserve.
Ron and his Sakura chapter 36 . 9/4/2008
considering u started the story with an egzardian leaving for egzardia, i actualy thought u might bookend the story with another visit btw e and dr a. (wouldn't that have been interesting? for the good doc to find out that c was more in her right mind than he thought and maybe for him to give the newly courting couple some premarital counseling...)

anyway, you wrapped this story up really well, the politcal bits and the personal bits (and Eries FINALLY gets her knight of choice after all the craziness u put her thru). have to say, tellot's death made things really convenient for those announcing his dad's death.

loved the interplay btw the freidans and astons at the end. would have been nice to have a little more intimate time btw chid and E in the story or to see what kind of oddities would come out of nuri's mouth since the excitement of e's b-day party, but this glimpse of relations mended was very nice.

i could go on and on, but just to sum it up, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! didn't realize it was a 7 year work until u pointed it out, but r and i have enjoyed it immensely and we've really been inspired by your work. in fact, we wouldn't have started writing ourselves if it weren't for u.

looking forward 2 ur next great work!

hazelelf1183 chapter 36 . 9/2/2008
This has been one of my favorite stories to read and definetly my favorite Escaflowne story to read. While I am glad that everything has come together, I am sad that I won't be able to look forward to updates from this story anymore. Thank you for not giving up on this series.
Lil' Dinky chapter 36 . 9/2/2008
A very good ending to a very well-written story. Your plots are intriuging, your characters believable, and your writing superb. I really believe you should try your hand at an original novel. Based on your works here, I'd say you most certainly have the talent and imagination. If you do start one, I would love to read it! Please feel free to send it to me so I can enjoy your writing talents!

Thanks for the wonderful reads-

Lil' Dinky
IVIaedhros chapter 36 . 9/2/2008
My deepest congratulations. You've truly made this world come alive and seen your own abilities improve in the process.
Sarah chapter 36 . 9/2/2008
*stands up and cheers*

Thank you so much for all your years of dedication to this trillogy. It has been a pleasure reading about these characters and their lives as told by you. If you have .doc files of these, I would love to keep copies of them on my hard-drive for future enjoyment. Maybe I'll even print them out and bind them together in a book. :-D Again, thanks for all the great times and good reads!

p.s. Now what am I going to do at the start of every month? o_O