Reviews for The Fox and the Bat
rajvir chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
okay so naruto and jurincai girl slowly get attatched to each other right.
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
interesting story i like the idea of a four tailed bat. Here's a couple suggestions for a name

Eko-echo

Murasaki-violet

Tsubasa-wings

Saru-monkey

update soon.
frytrix chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
frytrix chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
nice story i hope you update soon.

as for a name, who don,t a name that people dont use much..

but please chose a japanese name..

good luck(_)
Kukuracha Jack chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Do the rookie nine know that Naruto is a jinchuuriki?
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
interesting story, i hope u update the next chapter as well as 4 ur nxt 1 4 '4 souls and 9 tails' plz update soon asap plz!"
LbcLostKid chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Excellent chapter.

Update Soon.
MichikoTsunaga chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
LOL! That is awesome! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
00Pixie00 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Aw, so kawaii! I hope you can update this soon.
Foreshadow chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Very nice story! I love ones where new Jinchuuriki are introduced. I believe the word you are looking for is 'jutsu' not 'jujitsu' but that's one of the only things you could improve on. Another would be for you to make some of your paragraphs a little longer and more detailed because most of them are only one or two sentences and after awhile that can start to feel a little choppy. Otherwise I love this story. Can't wait for an update!
Demonic Reiki chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Lol, that was a good and depressingly short chapter Mage! Personally, I think Naruto should try and give her a name like that, but then have Sakura give her a nickname that everyone else uses. Update soon!
Demonic Reiki chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nice work Mage! Sorry you haven't gotten a review yet aside from mine, but keep it posted for a bit and see what happens! (By the way, let's have a little chat on how to make your writings more coherent later ;) )

Auras