Reviews for Far From A Fairytale
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 17 . 2/16/2007
This...was...awe-inpsiring! I love how you wrote Albel, Sophia, and Peppita as a family! I also love the way Sophia mainly told off Fayt. He got what was coming! (Although I don't particularly hate him.) XP
Little Miss Loved chapter 16 . 12/9/2006
aah..so it finally ends.

But I wish I could've saw the faces of the whole gang, when Fayt told them what Sophia told him,

"I found my knight, Fayt, someone to be there for me and always protect me. Because, you see, once upon a time I always dreamed of me being a princess. Once upon a time I fell in love with a prince and once upon a time I believed we would live happily ever after. But…Once upon a time, I realized that life is the farthest thing from a fairytale, good-bye Fayt and can you tell the others that as well. And, I’m sorry, but, not all things end with happily ever after."

In their faces! I kinda hate the gang now for being so selfish and ignorant, hehe..watch me kill them in MY fanfics..he ..he..um..I said nothing D

I loved the story!
Little Miss Loved chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
BWAHAHHAHA! I've only read chapter 8 so far and headed to the next chapter, but this is getting exciting exciting exciting! Going back to the past century(which is..ours), wow!

] i'm luvin' this so far! It gets more exciting!
keeki chapter 17 . 8/25/2006
It ended, aw ... but it was such a sweet ending, like an almost fairytale. Congratulations on your first completed Alphia story. Now, on to many others to come, right?

Oh and I'm glad you actually spelled my name right. It is keeki.

I'd like to see more Alphias from you, this one was very cute.
kc-archive chapter 17 . 8/21/2006
Aw... :) While I'm sad to see that it's ended, I'm very happy that it turned out so wonderful. Like I've said before, this one of my all-time favorite Alphias, and I had a great time reviewing and analyzing it. I really can't wait for whatver you come up with next, as I know I'll have just as great a time with it as I had with this!

Congrats on the finished Alphia! A toast!
Kohryu chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
Great ending. Nice, guess albel and sophia had one of their own then huh? or i may be wrong, oh well aru. Anyways i liked it so yeah. *bow* farewell
BrokenCheshireCat chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
Oh, wow. I'm astonished by this beautiful story. I, for the first time in a story, loved everything in it, without a exception. I think that you choose the right words for the perfect end. Thank you so much and hope you do other wonderful stories like this one. I really think that you have the talent to describe the human's emotions.
Dragon Chyld chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
As you know, I adore happy endings. Life might not be all happy, but it is the good times that get us through the bad. Long live a 'happily ever after' ending, and thanks so much for such a wonderful fic and an even better look at life. There is always truth in fiction, and you hit on it fantastically!
Dragon Chyld chapter 16 . 8/14/2006
Quote: Her Sophia gave a sad laugh, “I found my knight, Fayt, someone to be there for me and always protect me. Because, you see, once upon a time I always dreamed of me being a princess. Once upon a time I fell in love with a prince and once upon a time I believed we would live happily ever after. But…Once upon a time, I realized that life is the farthest thing from a fairytale, good-bye Fayt and can you tell the others that as well. And, I’m sorry, but, not all things end with happily ever after.”

*Standing applause!* That was just so right on the mark.

And I thought the last chapter was powerful! This fic started as a story and ended up as a lesson in life. Brilliant! Simply brilliant. And putting the children’s song though out it just brought it all together.
Dragon Chyld chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
I love the way Peppita compares Albel to the beast, Sophia to Beauty and the past to the Beast's castle. Using the original was a very nice touch too! :)

Albel playing the role of father was so sweet.

Quote: He wouldn’t let her down because she and Sophia made up for all the smiles he wanted to show but were unable to make. If she wanted to see him as a father, then he didn’t mind…

Just so long as it kept a smile on her face.

"…my heart is good, but still I am a monster…"

End Quote.

That was a powerful way to end this chapter. Now, I'm off to read the next.
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
Beautiful, i adore this story! Continue to write it as soon as you can! Star Ocean is my favourite RPG to date and i would like to see this story end, like all those other great ones i've read. Keep it up and an excellent job so far. I think Alphia is most likely the best and most enjoyable pairing in the fanfiction world for this game. So, yayness to you! You write it well, and i found next to no grammatical errors, unlike others...Go you!
BrokenCheshireCat chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
Liking so far, and I must say that you choose the perfect book for this couple. It fits like a glove. I'm growing more and more impatiant for the "grand finale"
keeki chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Sophia and Albel are sort of like Beauty and the Beast, I guess that could be an accurate description. Albel has a closed off heart, but he isn't heartless, not quite, and Sophia is definitely kind-hearted, but determined. She has what is necessary to bring the goodness out in Albel. Aw, isn't that precious? _
Randomboulder chapter 15 . 8/5/2006
Ahh! That was a really good chapter. I really liked the bits of Beauty and the Beast in it. :3 Lol now I have the song in my head.

Not much to say. It had a few typo's but they're nothing exceptionally offensive. Other than that this is my almost-favourite chapter. I don't know what my favourite is so don't ask. X3
Kohryu chapter 15 . 8/4/2006
really good. I like how it is going so far, cant wait for more okay. Keep up the great work. *bow* farewell