Reviews for Broken
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Mm, your plots always capture me. Another haunting but wonderful story.
isobel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I've read this one several times. Such a melancholy piece, but I've enjoyed it every time.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Nice, but I prefer your Christine a little more active. Still, would be hard to have a shining knight Spock with that.
CoulsonRocks chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love this story. You did a great job with the interactions between Spock and Chapel as well as Spock and McCoy.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
this was a wonderful sstory, I loved it, thanks for a great read
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw... Love a happy ending...
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
What a beautiful little story - wonderful!
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow! This is a really great story! It has to be one of the best S/Ch stories I've read in a long time.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very good. This is the first story I've ever seen where Christine actually got Spock.
ghost-orchid chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Goody! A new Spock-Chapel! I always like those, and your writing is uniformly good, so it's always a pleasure to read. And once again you do a good job of keeping them in character.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
An interesting, intense look at the possible dynamics between S/C. You write the characters well, and your story was quite engaging.
Ster J chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
There is always such angst and raw emotion in your wonderfuls stories, Djinn, that I just have to ask. Does the writing process wear you out? I am exhausted by the time I get to the end of your stories!

Another jewel Thank you for sharing it.