Reviews for The Longest Night
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wow, that's intense!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Loved it. I really like how Sam was able to get through to Dean even when their Dad couldn't. The image of Dean pleading to get out of the tub, promising to do better and not mess up if they'll let him out of the ice bath... oh man, that was so powerful.
keleth70 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
anaadele chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Nailed all three characters! Their voices were so clear that even when there was no dialogue, that as a reader I could continually hear them. So much context was written for a relatively short fic. I love good dad featured stories and that in yours John more or less solely took care of Dean, and only had Sam assist him. I choose believe that in the show they had more of these moments growing up compared 100% "fending for themselves".

And so sweet that Sam got in the bath too!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful, great job...thank you
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Awesome, so descriptive, I could imagine it all playing out in my head as I read it. And just loved how Sammy climbed into the bath with Dean, keeping his brother in the cold water to get his fever down.

A great read.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
awesome job with john here. i could see him doing everything in your story. As a parent I know how much fear you have for a sick child. You did a wonderful job. Loved it!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hi, I just barely found this and it's good. I love it! I love protective John and Sammy! Great job. :)

hugs,

V.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was written a long while ago, but I was over at in my need to read something that doesn't have to do with medicine, and I decided to read through some old nominations. This was a really good story, the flashback was good, daddy Winchester there with his sons was good, the tub scene (sounds dirty I know) was good, and the fever breaking and Dean being, well Dean was good. Thanx for sharing!
moonlight80 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I know I'm pretty late on reviewing this, but I thought I had, for some reason. Anyway, I loved this story. It was so great. You have a really refreshing take on John. I wish more people saw him the way you do. Thank you for sharing. ML
but-the-clouds chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I think this story was really sweet! I know you posted it a long time ago, but I picked a random page and came upon your story, and I loved it! Awesome!
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh my gosh - I could have sworn that I already reviewed this! I feel like a horrible person now!

Anyway, I LOVED this story - it was just so sweet and touching! It was perfect!

Awesome job!
Winchester494 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Good Story Liked It A Lot !
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Greay story! So sweet! It's nice to read a story where John is so compassionate!
EFW chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Just found this as I wandered about. Loved it. Could visualize everything as it was happening.