Reviews for Abandoned
Riza chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Hey! So I really like this story so far! It's so hard to find a story where Sakura doesn't just run up to Sasuke when he comes back. I love the concept of this story!

However, there are certain grammatical and diction errors that you should probably check over. For example, you had written " Her eyes were still dull and sharp." I think I get what you were trying to say there, but it just sounds like a contradictory sentence. There's actually a lot of sentences like that I've seen so far, and they distract the reader (or at least me anyway lol)

Anyway, like I said, I really enjoy this story so far and can't wait to read the rest of it!
Erika chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Quick question about the celestial slash attack: did you get that idea from a tv show called Shaman King?
Fashion Monster chapter 23 . 9/23/2009
ABSOLUTLY AWSOME !
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
XBadxSassX chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
no!DONT GO SAI U HOT PEICE OF MAN CANDY!
XBadxSassX chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
OMG! She is having a baby! Who's baby is it! Sasuke's? Itachi's? Some random stranger?NO
Dhampire12 chapter 21 . 10/23/2008
It is pretty good. Not being rude but you had a few spelling errors and you also forgot to space with some words. Other than that the story was very good.
kataang2 chapter 23 . 5/25/2008
this is awesome i loved it great story
Lost-In-My-Soup chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ugh... why do these always have to be about Sakura dying on the inside yes Sasuke left but shouldn't she move on? I mean thats whats happened in the anime/manga! Any who the 1st chappie was really good but im not reading anymore however.. umm sorry but hey i did love chappie one except u know for the uber case of depression.. that was hard to take in..
iRibbon chapter 23 . 12/18/2007
Amazing! I luff it!
Nemi-the-fallen-angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
cool
sakura tskino chapter 23 . 8/13/2007
Very,very nice! Good job!
Black Karasu chapter 23 . 7/25/2007
') -claps loudly and dramaticaly- Wonderful! Just wonderful! I loved the frying pan part where Gaara asks Temari and hits him! xD Heehee! Good job! Yay! You finally completed the fanfic...A long time ago! xD -nervous laugh- eheheh...I'm still trying to figure out how to download fanfics onto

Kankuro: Why? Why did Saku the beautiful blossom ever left me? -sobs emotionally-

...Temari...

Temari: -smirks and hands frying pan to me-

Thank you! -hits Kankuro with frying pan...Hard!- Out of 5 stars I give you...all the constellations! - Congrats!
Black Karasu chapter 22 . 7/25/2007
I removed Sasuke off my " Who shall I kill next list " and added Oro...Wait...He's already on...And Lets see who shall I kill today...Wtf? Shikamaru? Oh yeah...He took my money!

Shikamaru: Took you long enough...Troublesome

Sakura: Um...Shikamaru...I think you better run...

-faces turns red- -twitch-...I'M GONNA KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!

Shikamaru: Oh crap! -runs-
Black Karasu chapter 20 . 7/25/2007
Omg...Yes! SASUKE-KUN CAME AND SAVED SAKURA! x'D I'm so teary eyed now!...This reminds of a soap opera...