Reviews for Letters From Home
shinigamifan chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
i love this fic and i can't wait until you update i'm really looking forward to it and i hope that heero and duo are gonna be happy together.

please update as soon as possible thanx

ja ne

dawn
trinity chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
this story is sooo kawaii.i luv the relationship b/w Heero and 're so made for each other it darling luv sugoi write more :)
diane chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
How sad for Emma. Duo and her would have a lot in common with the deaths of loved ones in their childhood.
diane chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
I thought it was sweet that Duo fainted and Heero caught him. And Heero's panic attack was just cute!
diane chapter 4 . 8/12/2002
Oh, that was a sweet letter from Heero! And I think the nosy secretary is cute!
diane chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
Oh, Duo's letter just broke my heart! How can he use words like annoying, flighty, or idiot about himself? Who he used to be was wonderful, and he shouldn't feel like he needs to change! He was utterly charming, carefree, and expressive of his emotions. His silliness lightened the load for the rest of the pilots. For him to feel such dislike for who he used to be is so sad!
diane chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
Okay, I realize that it probably wasn't appropriate with the dark tone of the previous chapter, but I could break out in wild laughter when Heero stated why he pulled the parachute at the last minute after hearing Relena's voice. That was just hilarious! Heero's entreaty and pleas to Duo were just amazingly sweet. I hope Duo listens.
diane chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
How utterly tragic! Duo tries to make light of it, but the underlying despair and hopelessness in his letter is just heartbreaking. I think what hurts the most is his utter lack of self-worth that he could measure the worth of his life as so little. I want to give Duo a monster bear hug and never let go!
diane chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Loz chapter 7 . 8/11/2002
Ahh! Kawaii! Overdose on kawaii! *cuddles Heero 'n Duo 'n Emma* So cute! I love it! *grins and returns to hugging the bishonen sweet little girl*

I want a sequel, or epilouge, or something!

Meh. Too many exclamation marks. -;
P-chan-TheLostGirl chapter 6 . 9/1/2001
Wow! This is good! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Always- p-chan
newtypeshadow chapter 6 . 7/26/2001
*sniff*sniff* where's the rest? *puppy eyes*
Gleeker1985 chapter 6 . 7/16/2001
How could you leave a cliffhanger *cries* - I guess I can only hope for the new part vey quickly! I LOVE it so please hurry! Take care and peace! and as always H & D forever - v
Shkira chapter 6 . 6/24/2001
Sweet story. I like how you put present action into it, not just letters back and forth. You did well, and hope to read the rest!
K chapter 6 . 6/15/2001
write more! This is one of the best fics I've ever read and I really want to read more of it. Really really good fic.