Reviews for Maturity
Star Angel Matsuyama chapter 1 . 12/30/2007

i loved it

pretty deep and true, don't worry about what people say, like the other review you had, some people just don't know how to appreciate it

i never came down this area, like games and stuff, specially tales of symphonia, i love the game but i never thought of reading it, and you know what? that's my first ToS fanfic that i read and because of you, i'm going to read more and more and maybe even write fanfics about it, i really liked, seriously, and the topic is really something that just come to your mind you know? and sometimes you do think about those kind of stuff.

i really like it and be sure that i'll read other of your fanfics.

Star Angel Matsuyama
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Okay, that was weird... I'm not saying it was bad just, uh... odd
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Cool...that was pretty deep stuff.

I guess it's just one of those things that comes with age...I had a strange incident today that reminds me of that...

When I was over playing video games at a friend's house, his little cousins (or more appropriately, nephew/nieces), were watching us play Super Smash Brothers Melee...and one of his nieces began asking my classmate, "Uncle, Uncle, which one are you?"

In hindsight, I found it almost humorous...though I feel no older or more mature than I was in high school, to hear a little kid say things like that to someone my age...kinda hit home for me. Maybe senority (and age) just come with time...and for me, at least, I hadn't even noticed the transition...but when it comes, I guess it just comes. _

That was a really neat piece. Hope to see more like it!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Again Samuu, you put the rating far too high. A great story like this deserves far more than two reviews.

Anyway, I quite liked that reflection on Colette's thoughts. I'm sort of feeling that way about myself. I'm currently 19 and already younger kids have referred to me as "Lady" or "Ma'am". I think "I'm not that old yet, am I?" But like Colette, it doesn't matter if I'm really an adult or not. I'm me. _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
It hardly needs the high rating. Greatending.