Reviews for Perchance to Dream
spnfan44 chapter 6 . 1/9
Wonderful story!
Welcome to my House of Mirrors chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Love it! I'm just a sucker for the heartbreaking ones.
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Tremendously good story, and completely believable within canon. How many times have we seen a scenario in the show where Dean thinks he's doing what's best for Sam only to have it blow up in their faces. Dean loves Sam so much but he often overrides Sam's own decisions because he thinks he knows best. We're now in season 9 and Dean is still making bad decisions with tragic consequences, but for all the right reasons.

I really love how you didn't have Sam thrashing about while he was dreaming. Even with the most intense nightmares, people often don't move a muscle; that's especially so during a drug induced sleep. It felt even more realistic because Dean mistook the drug induced stillness for a peaceful sleep.

This was very well written. Your descriptions were incredibly vivid, and your character voices were spot on. You have a beautiful way with words. I loved it.
Cockapoo chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This was a terrifying chapter! For him to see his parents that way, and for his father's statement that Dean "could have had a normal life" if not for him.../wipes tears/
LaueHime chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
That story was so intense, so deep. I loved it. When you look back at it, John and Dean did die for Sam as much as Jess and Marie did. It's sad but I loved how you portrayed Dean in there, trying to be strong for his little brother. I can understand he feels guilty. Thanks for putting up such a piece, it was one of the best fics I've read so far ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I completely enjoyed reading your stories and hope to see more in the future.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
This story is so heartbreaking. Dean wanted to get rid of the headache but made the nightmares lifethreatening.
Naimeria chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Hauntingly beautiful. The entire piece made me cringe in empathy for both brothers. Very in-character and amazingly written, as always.

Thank you for this.

~Naim
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
What a heartbreaking story. So well written.
samira parsa chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
i loved the whole story! please tell me there will be a sequel!
samira parsa chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
aw, poor sammy! he must be so traumatized after all this!
samira parsa chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
wow, this story is really good. i can't wait to see how dean reacts-i hope he feels guilty for drugging sammy!
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
man thats freaky...never liked taking sleeping pills myself, always afraid i wont wake up. sam seemed unbearably young in this somehow but dean's reactions to discovering his mistake and the scene straight after dean returns to find sam awake has to be a fav.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Wow, an awesome and powerful fic, full of raw emotion. Had my heart in my mouth as Sam couldn't wake from his nightmares, the dreadful words from those he loved torturing him. And poor Dean too, having to face the fact that what was meant to help his brother get some sleep caused him more pain, enough for him to contemplate killing himself. Great ending, heartfelt words and emotions from both of them raw and believable.

A really great read.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
OMG!

this fic was intense!

it was amazing!

you have AMAZING talen, and i loved this fic soo much...aw

really vivid description hun of the dreams and the brothers bond x