Reviews for Author Anonymous
omg so cute
xanadead chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
very very VERY good!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
This is whitout the shadow of a doubt one of the sweetest J/A fics i have read thus far, i just LOVED it!
edwardheartsbella chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
aw it was soo kewl and cute i just love this website dont u? o yeah and i have a question how do u put stories on i have one on but is not listed as a story
K.O.L chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
That was... Beautiful.
Bighoggi14 chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
That was great, an awesome story with an awesome ending. But you didn't answer who did write the letters. Was Jeremie lying when he said he didn't or does Aelita have a secret admirer?

-Bighoggi14
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
So, was Jeremie that wrote those letters or no ?
Mas chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
WHAHH! *sniffs as tears pour down face* that was awesome, *voice wavering* super nuclear even! make a sequal please! *bursts into tears agian* WHAAHH!
Lucy McGonagle chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
*cheers and claps* It was a wonderful story! I loved it! Jeremie and Aelita forever!
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
Great story! I absolutely love it! Congrats, and I hope you write another wonderful story like this one very soon! I'll be watching!
K.O.L chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
THIS STORY ROCKS! Poor Jeremy!
Drifting One chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Hol;y crap! At the 3rd chappy I suspected it, but I never thought I was right! Plz, I beg of you, Get the next chapter up ASAP! I'l give you $10! I promiose! Well, fake $, but still, plz!
Drifting One chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Yay! I haven't had a cokkie in a long time! Hi, I'mm Rae-rae! I love your story, but Should Aeilita not be using more gargantuam and sophisticated words? She has been living uinside of a super computer! And why do they not dop a DNA scan on the golden hair? I love your story!
Storm411 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
LOVED IT!
Lucy McGonagle chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Yikes! Poor Odd is right. I hope Jeremie is okay...*prayes for fluff soon* update, hurry! :)