Reviews for When All The Good Angels Sleep
Vipaka chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
This is a magnificent story...I only wish you'd finish it! It seems cruel to write something like this and then never conclude it, especially since you were hovering right at the climax of what I'm sure would be an epic final battle. Leaving the readers to wonder if Core ever meets Mercury, if Mamoru survives the battle, what role Alyssa and Death Phantom(and whoever the spirit posessing Rei that looks suspiciously like Galaxia) are meant to play, and of course, who the betrayer is...its pure evil! I don't know if this story could ever reach a happy, or even bittersweet, ending, but please finish it! Even a tragic one would be better than nothing.

For whatever reason, your FFN SN is unsearchable, which might account for the low number of reviews...considering this is one of the better fanfics on FFN.
Bin82501 chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
Great. I would love for you to continue this or at least revise it a bit. This story had/has so much potential.
spyder chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
I remember reading this when you first started writing it back on ASMR (version 1.0 I think). Even though it's been so many years and it's still incomplete, this is still one of my favorite fanfictions. I think you're written the best "senshi reveal their secret identities" scene(s) ever. My favorite had to be Ami's. Your OCs are very well written and well incorporated into the story, Fuma is riot sometimes.

There's still a small part of me that hopes every time I check your profile there will be an update. Unfortunately there hasn't been one of those in many years. That's ok though, you've written other stuff, which I'll eventually get around to reading. I just wanted to thank you for having written such a great story.
Wordcaster chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Dammit! and I wanted to know who the hel gets ripped to pieces. Any chance of updating this? It would be really appreciated.
Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
I just recently came upon this story, and I can't begin to say how entertaining it is, or how much it sucks that so much time has passed since the last update that you'll probably never finish it. Rei is my favorite, and I've read tons of fanfics where she gets romantically involved with an original character, but Hiketsu is by far the most fantastic...it's fair to say he's the coolest OC ever! Making it even more upsetting that this story will never come to an end...please update? Any chance at all? Ever?
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Even though the possibilities of you finishing this fic seems low I still have to say this 'Pleas update soon! Dying to find out what happens.'
iMNoaNgeL chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
update please... or are u going to abandon this story? its such a great one it would be such a sahame to not finish it.
Guccimoon chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
Wow, this is a long story. This story is really good. It has to be one of the best in SM fanfiction. I spent most of the day reading this fic. Well I hope that you finish this story, I see it has been a while since your last update. I hope that there will be another chapter, so looking forward to see what happens next.
Maria chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
I really like your fic. I think it is one of the best sailormoon fanfictions out there.
sadasdasdasdasdad chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
omg that just reali stinks
jade chapter 9 . 3/22/2003
Now I wouldn't be up at four in the morning if this had been an average story. I would have said "Screw it" and gone to bed hours ago. This story...I don't think there's words for it. I'm completely caught up in this whole thing, and I'll be looking for the tenth chapter. Looking hard. This was so amazing. I can't even begin to think of the right thing to say. I'm so enthralled that I feel as though I'm right there in the story with the characters. Amazing. You are one of the most wonderful authors ever to grace this site. Ever to grace the world. I mean that. Really I do. You've inspired me. Thank you.
Like Cats chapter 9 . 12/20/2002
This is really good fic.

Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Great story so far...keep writing and UPDATE! for christ's sake
Melanie chapter 8 . 8/30/2002
I can't believe you only have four reviews...people are sure missing out on a great fic. I hope you will continue writting...i really enjoy long fics and this one is one that I really like.
iMNoaNgeL chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
fantastic! i luv it. you sure can write. update soon! i'll be waiting.