Reviews for Tainted Tears
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ. I LOVE HARU/KYO "UKE KYO POWER"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE THIS... NOW GIV ME MA COOKIE!11
TopazDove chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Ok now all u need is to find a locksmith, change ur looks, pack as much as u can, get all the money u can find, and run away and never look back! Run Hart and Kyou! Run! BE FREE! *lets loose a bunch of birds* BE FREE MY LOVELIES!
TopazDove chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Now im not usually one for telling someone to kill themselves or to kill their unborn baby but i think we all know that Akito is a fucking rapist asshole and that he is not going to stop. So either Kyou jumps into the nearest river and have that shock collar electricute him to protect both him and his unborn child or, if the collar is water proof, go home go into the bathroom fill the bathtub up with water get something plugged in get in and throw the thing plugged in into the water! SAVE URSELF AND UR BABY KYOU!
TopazDove chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I wonder if Kyo's collar is waterproof... If not if i were him id jump into the closest river and allow that collar to shock me to death before letting Akito do all that again! Ohhhhh imma kill Akito!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
This is a good story, I'm curious how all this will play out.
lady kae chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Interesting
coolgamer chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
nice! please update soon!
OneEyedBeastial chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
AWESOME and sad
OneEyedBeastial chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Damn such a sad story but very good I like it alot very much!
A Jedi Master chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
*waves hand* you will update! This fic needs to be finished.
E THE TIME KEEPER chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
update piz?
Kameko4Life chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
is there gonna be more ?

W
LovelessXHeartlessXSoulless chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
very good, can't wait for the next chapter
XthirteenX chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
haha i think shigure should be happy he is gunna be a daddy! this story is so cute i love it! please update soon!