Reviews for A Different Kind of Hero
please continue this story
please continue
UridiaVoalfa chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
YOU FUCKING RIGHT BASTARD, YOU ARE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEAASEEE UPDATE... Please?
ZianaSue chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
If adyn was born in 2043 then when exactly does this story take place? And why is adyn getting a Hogwarts letter? she was born vampire therefore she shouldn't even be Hogwart's radar.
emthereble chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
love it, it makes me laugh!
BandGeek190 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
D; whyyy would you discontinue such an amazing sequel?
Beth chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
pleaaaase update i love this!
lacey.powell3 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
omg you have gottt to continue this stories i love it already but id love it even more if draco and harry have sexy and harry ends up progo a week or to later hehe but plz you have have have to continue i love this story :)
RyesShadow chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Are you gonna update this story anytime soon? I wanna know what the birthdate is about! Please at least let me know if you don't plan to finish this... If you don't could you at least tell me what was suppost to happen?

My email is
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
I agree with Eminnis. Why! Why did you discontinue? I will love you 4eva if you continue your lovely vampire tale! If you continue, I'll give you cookies and stop begging!

TotalGleek1004
Eminnis chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
You...You...you discontinued?Why?

Eminnis
WhiteFang001 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Epic tale!

I really do love the part where Draco decides to pretend that he was possessed by satan! I laughed so hard I couldn't stop every time I thought of that scene! xD

Please continue to write this fanfic and update regularly! I really love the storyline from a Different kind of Pureblood and this tale is just getting started!
NnytheHomicidalLoveofMyLife chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
NO this story can't be discontinued because I love it and u left it wit such a big cliffhanger please for the love of dracos amazin hottness UPDATE!
tolazytologinridickulus101 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009