Reviews for Whatever It Takes
ibt chapter 1 . 5/26
I would've appreciated a "BUAHAHAHA...* from Sam! With red light in the background and tiny horns on Sam's head! Cool one though!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 4/19
Amazing thought processes; you may be a Dean girl, but Sam is well done. The repeating of his thoughts, going around in circles, and the way he knew he wouldn't sacrifice for his brother - he couldn't. Beautiful.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
You certainly show that the Sam of later years who will do whatever it takes to save Dean was present in the beginning...his way of looking at the difference between himself and Dean is very in character to me.
Jeanne chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Just found this story today. I totally believe this is what Sam thought and felt at this time. Great job! Boy what a difference from our Sam now. Or at least what he is telling his brother.
Mar98 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Deep and sad. Angsty.

I loved it. Keep on writing the way you do. I like how you made Sam's reactions. Very samlike.

:D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Really wonderful insight into Sam's thoughts after the episode. Well done! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wow. I really like how you got into Sam's head with this. It's very well written.
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WOW... I was rewatching "Faith"' and checked fanfiction to see if there where any tags or such that had to do with the episode. I found this, and even though I'm a Sammy girl, I couldn't help but love it! You wrote a strong, powerful one-shot. Angsty and a medley of other emotions made this fic very potent and poignant. Great job!
keerawa chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Absolutely believable. Yes, Sam WOULD have exchanged a stranger's life for his brother, even if he had known. And, yes, it would rip him up to know that.
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow. What a beautiful fic. I love this ep and I think you've captured both Sam and Dean perfectly, especially given the seasons following. I'm also a Dean fan, BTW.

Thanks for writing!

Eleri
Kim chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I badly speak English, therefore... Yes, I consider that Sam NEVER regretted that happens in "Faith." And, hell, yes if he knew that the life the Dean will cost, it all the same would arrive so.
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this is so good!
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
See, see! NRFTW and Faith ... so similar!

Great introspective piece on Sam, and his selfishness.

And Dean's pretty selfish too - in the end! :)

Lovely fic
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i know you were worried that it would come across as sam bashing but it didnt... I think it shows that he really would do anything for dean... great job
lembas7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
*blink*

Whoa, very powerful. Nice!