Reviews for Whatever It Takes
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
You know me and some others had this debate and I took the stance that even if Sam had have known he would have done "whatever it takes" to keep Dean alive. Now let me tell you that was a heated debate cause most everyone else were like no way but to me there was no way in hell Sam was gonna let Dean die not matter what it took. Im glad someone else thought about it too. Sam would dry up and blow away without Dean they are two halves of a whole. Great stroy really loved it.
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I love this story.
lunalupine chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Amazing. You have gotten down deep into Sam's mind, for a wonderful little tale about love and determination, and -perhaps- selfishness.

Most _certainly_ a stand-out on this site.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow. that was deep. i like it.
jmm0001 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Almost no one does good Sam. This is great Sam. Exactly how I think of him, too.
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I loved this look into Sam, because I think he really would have gone through with it even had he known, because he was scarily certain and determined to cheat death. Lovely writing! This is definitely going on my favorites.
mamacita chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Awesome. Pitch-perfect.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
wow...
Anna-Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
OMG! This is what i think of Sam in this Episode!

The same feelings!

Wonderful

PS: Scuse my poor english... LOL

Kisses
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, that was great! I loved it! Keep it up and have fun! I'll cya around, mate! _*

Take care,

Belle
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great fanfic. i plan to archive this in the C2 Supernatural: Best of the Best, if you'd rather i didn't just let me know! great job!
namjai chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh, I liked this a lot. I'm very new to the show, and Dean is the one who immediately captured me. Sam, on the other hand, I'm still waiting for him to be interesting. Maybe I'm catching the wrong episodes. (I know I missed a recent one that centered around Sam, and I was kind of annoyed because I was all prepared and open to learning more about him.)

But you made him very interesting in this story, with this look at his thoughts and ethical choices. It's the kind of thing that can make me intrigued by a character, even if I may have to wait around for the show to dovetail with it. Even if it never will, I like your take on him and want to keep it in mind.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Another excellent fic. I love the line about a 'wonderful twist of fate' keeping Sam in the dark, and how he knows that knowing wouldn't have mattered. I agree on both accounts- I would have traded a stranger for my brother and I think Sam would have too. Very good story.

Thanks again,

emily
thesagerk chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
wow
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »