Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Narutobatman chapter 24 . 1/30
Is there anther part to the story.
The Mistress Snape chapter 24 . 2/19/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Abby Sparklez chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
OMG LMFAOOOOOOOOO I SPAT MY COFFEE OUT reading houses snark to that waitress ohhh that was true gold! HAIL THE QUEEN OF HOUSECAM FICTION! 3
nicecane135 chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
This is my favourite House/Cameron fic ever! It is just so well written. Well done on this!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2015
Your House MD stories are easily the best ones around. Seriously- your writing style, the way you make the characters and the stories so REAL, hats off!

I wish you would still write, though :)
rubiano chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Wish there was more :):):)
Amazing way to finish this story, great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
rk16 chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
really nice and lovely story. always love hameron.
housefan chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
I've read both saints and saviours and this. Both were great but what's probably more impressive is the amount of time and effort you put into them. Truly admirable!
Also, best hammer on fic I've read in a while
sharp2799 chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
I just spent the night reading this straight through. Such a wonderful sequel.

*happy sigh*
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
cool
linelm chapter 24 . 12/1/2010
Wonderful story!

I was a little afraid to read this sequel, I doubted you really could make it work well after SaS. But you did. It's an absolutely amazing story. You write both House and Cameron so well, and their relationship beautifully!

I loved the first season of House, but I haven't watched in a long time now. This is what should have happend. House and Cameron together and evolving together. Great!

Thanks for two really great stories!
Kshar chapter 24 . 9/18/2010
I think I read these stories years ago, and I can never remember if I left a review...my apologies if not!

But I've just spent the last week rereading Saints and Saviors and Beneath the Surface and just wanted to say how very, very much I enjoyed them :). I absolutely love how you write the characters, love the storyline, and I am a little sad now to come to the end.

Thanks so much for writing and posting.
Fairywiccagal chapter 24 . 9/14/2010
YAY! I loved that! I hope you're doing well. That was awesome and now I can't see House with anyone else. That's how much you rock! I love it... wait I already said that. I really enjoyed that they're relationship wasn't perfect, but it worked for them. I also liked how strong Cameron was, but that she wasn't afraid to lean on House and ask for help when she needed it. You're awesome and so is this story!
iges2u chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
Very well written, very insightful story. I'm only sorry there's no sequel to this sequel.