Reviews for Anything To See You Smile For Me
Reeda chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
No...i didnt want them to die it made me cry but your the best darn writer ive ever read a story from. love not hate.
arisa kojite chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
it was just hands down amazing, it was so bittersweet that i don't know what to say. you are a great writer and i look froward to reading more of your stories in the future.
abelfight195 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
hm cute
PunkyxEmo chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Yay, i love the end!

They can finally be together.

Love, love, love, love, love!

-clap-

Risa
PunkyxEmo chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
T_T

Its so sad, but i love it.

Awz, just shows that even Krad has a heart.

E

Risa
Nikotehfox chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
When it comes to love you live for them. All you do is to make them happy or their lives easier. The saddest thing in the world is not having your love return your feelings. For without love why is life worth living?
FlashDrive chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
WHEE! I LOVED IT! Hey, I don't know who the heck thinks this is crap, but they are DEAD WRONG! This story is beautiful and has wonderfully imagery, and a lovely ending. Absolutely excellent job. Good luck with Sierra!
AnimeWhore666DOOM chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
oh my god.. that is so sad. i got tears in my eyes. someone did this to you? fuck that totally sucks. i know how it hurts to have your heart broken. really excellent story. i loved it.
minceo chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
that was really sad great story

Ja ne
000 chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
crap...all of it
Lia Xaragi chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Oh, Kit-san, my dear you poor poor thing...I know sympathy probably isn't what you want or need but I really do feel so sorry for you, and I know exactly how much unrequited love can be a burning burden cos I'm going through it too...This fic was such a beautifully written, tearjerking gesture, and actions do speak louder than words...I know it's harsh but if nothing ever comes of you and Sierra-san then I suppose, if you really do love her then you'll be able to let her go and find joy in seeing her find happiness...but it's not my place to judge or lecture, I apologise.

All the best, I hope you find happiness, with or without Sierra-san. Either way, you've created a beautiful story that will inspire others as it has done for me. Thank you.

With love and best wishes,

Lia-san
Eica chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
oh guess what this is my kinda story! oh yes i love depression like shit it's awesome... oh em ef gee koolies

Eica
Kradisnotanazi chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Wow.
megan chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
love someones willing to die for...i wish i were loved like that.

and knowing that dark would be with krad in the end was so good too, the ending is so depressing, i nearly cried. and people dieing and never living there life with there loved one is so depressing, death is so enernal, and permanent, it kills me knowing its the fate of all who lives life.

CB /.
Megan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
i loved it

words can't explain what your fic has make me feel about love. it really moved me unlike anything i've read.

Critical Bliss /.