Reviews for Knights Out
Chantal du Lac chapter 7 . 7/3
This is possibly one of the best fics I have read on this site and definitly the best crack fic. I loved your story, and some lines were really hilarious. Sexy-kin and Pissy-wan, so funny; calling yoda the little troll and Mace in a conga line. I kept searching on internet the other jedi you mention in your story, I only know the movies, hehe. Hey, Ferus seems like a nice character. Anyway, one hell of a job and you have a great sense of humour, thanks for taking the time to continue it. I would really like one final chapter with everyone involved and Obi-wan and Anakin a couple now.
should be fun.
JauntyPuma chapter 7 . 6/4
Wow... That was perfect. You've really outdone yourself... especially if I'M speechless. It always annoys me when people throw in all this shit about how Obi-wan is too proper to EVER defile himself and will NEVER EVER GIVE IN, so I love how he made the first move. You definantly proved it can be done. Somehow you had the perfect culmination of properness ( is that a word?) and downright hotness! Just, wow. I can't describe this othee than the hottest, most adorable, steamiest, most beautiful, sexiest, most perfect, BEST SLASH I HAVE EVER READ...! This was exactly the right thing for the next chapter...

Seriously, you read my mind and made it a bajillion times better! I was trying desperately to control myself on the airplane when I was reading this XD. Needless to say, I loved this and there's just too much perfection for me to even start tlling about in this review. Keep writing!
gala-granger chapter 7 . 5/31
Thank you for such a wonderful story! You're an amazing writer and your words have reminded me of why I love Star Wars and SW fanfiction so much.
Violet26 chapter 7 . 5/16
A update! Is this the last chapter?! It moved along a bit slow with the two getting interrupted constantly but it was really good. Alcohol made everyone a little dense in this chapter but omg Ferus was so thick. Lol, he just couldn't take a hint. I loved the ending, really sweet. I kinda wonder how everyone's going to feel in the morning though. Of course Obi-Wan and Anakin will still want to be together and all but I wonder if there'll be any guilt or anything on Obi-Wan's end at least. And the hangovers, that'd be fun. Anyway, great story! Thanks for coming back to it!
C.S. Augustoni chapter 7 . 5/15
WOOOOOOO ! OH MY DAYS ! I got the email when I was on the train and I had to read immediately. But after a few paragraphs, I just couldn't any more. I was so scared someone reading over my shoulder and see this glorious never ending smuuut ! And also my face was so red, it was a dead give away. Absolutely loved it, even had to dig out my fan at some points is got so hawt !
Lunary chapter 7 . 5/15
Hot *_*

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
C.S. Augustoni chapter 6 . 5/13
How DARE YOU STOP THERE !
JauntyPuma chapter 6 . 5/12
That... was the best thing ever! Oh my fucking GOSHNESS. I don't even know where to start... As a side note, I love how you can write something as... uncivilized, as this and then go right back to writing Obi-talk. The guy is so damn proper. That there in itself is a gift. For reals here, I could go on forever about the tension. SITH HELLS, THE TENSION. On that front, you are completely and utterly unrivaled. That is what keeps me waiting for another Temple Mistress fic. Nobody can touch you there! This question has been haunting me, and if you ever see this, answer me this: You're really still writing?! After 10 flippin years? Now that deserves an award. I just couldn't bellive it when I saw "April 2" as the last time updated. After all, you WERE the one who inspired me to love Quinny. And never have I enjoyed Aayla as much as this. For crying out loud, you even got SIRI right in my mind. I mean, you would HAVE to be the biggest jerkface ever to do that to poor Obi. I think you're one of the only people who has gotten it that spot on. Aw... where am I going with this? Yes, needless to say, an update is practically necessary. I don't think I need to go on (though it's obvious I could) to prove how amazing this story is. You've really struck gold with "Knights Out". Seriously, I thought it was already an official thing when I first read this. Anyway, I am totally loving this and would ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY, MOST SINCERELY looove to see the update! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we want a Temple Mistress finish to this after all this tension... I mean, we know where this is going. And let's be honest, we ALL need that kind of an ending by now!
Lunary chapter 6 . 5/4
Oh dear me..I guess I look forward to how that will turn out.

Regards,
Lunary
belladu57 chapter 6 . 4/29
Very good
maedel chapter 6 . 4/5
Three years.. and I open my mailboox to see that there is an update.
I am studying for my final exam.. the one that decides over the last 5 years of my studies.. and here I am, rereadin everything, because I just couldn't wait to read you update.
Loved this story.. and still love it. Thank you for the update. Hope you will be back soon with another chapter.
Galexz chapter 6 . 4/4
Three years and we finally get an update! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the email in my inbox. Since it had been quiet a while, it was the perfect excuse for me to go back and re-read the story in its entirety. The newest chapter just further cemented my love for this story and this pairing. Their drunken anger and oblivious nature and stubbornness is infuriating and so perfectly them. I love Quinlan and his constant commentary about the Kenobi-Skywalker mating rituals. He really is a great friend to put up with Obi-Wan's sulkiness all these years and to even weather his wrath. I hope he will thoroughly enjoy his time with Aayla at the end of this most eventful evening - and I hope WE get to enjoy the climax of this story sometime before 2019. Good luck with the next chapter and godspeed.
Scarlet01754 chapter 6 . 4/3
So excited to see this continue please give me more
foodandbooksandthings chapter 6 . 4/2
YYAAASSSSSSS GURL!

See? This is why I ALWAYS subscribe even if a story hasn't been updated in years.

Amazing chapter, it left my heart pounding at the end. This story is such a fun one! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. I hope to see you revisit some other unfinished stories, but right now I'm just so happy you updated this one! Hope to see you again :D
BrittleCalm chapter 1 . 4/2
This story is brilliant. I'm so happy you finally updated it. It was so worth the long long tenuous wait. Good game.