Reviews for Knights Out
Once-Upon-a-Slash-Story chapter 5 . 10/4
NO! Fuck you! I fucking hate you now! I just fuck! I want to know what happens!
Fuck you! Fuck this story! Fuck everything! *Cries* ;-; WHy are you doing this to me! FUCK YOU! FUCKING UPDATE PLEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!

(This was a really good story :D and I loooved it and as you can see I really want you to update cause well duh, I've gotta know what he does next! And of course to see the love birds get together _)
Cariboucapecod chapter 5 . 6/12
Please for the love of all that is holy update! I've been looking for an agressively possessive Obi-Wan for so long!
cin-lerayr chapter 5 . 5/12
OH MY GODS, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE EVERYONE HANGING LIKE THAT! I have never seen a better written piece at this sort of thing. YOU simply cannot leave it like that.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Noooo...cliffhangers :( please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh! I really wish you would continue on with this fic! It's just awesome and hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing the whole 5 chapters XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please update!
Galexz chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I know that it has been well over a year since you updated this story, but it is amazing and is begging to be finished (or that might just be me begging). I have come back time and time again to read this story because it is hilarious, original and sexy as all get out. This story right here is the reason I have searched the entire website for any and all AO stories. I sincerely hope you decide to post the final chapter that you discussed in the author notes. If you don't, I just want you to know how truly incredible and loved this story is.
Lavonya chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Lavonya chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
NO... You BITCH!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
If only relaxing wasn't so /hard/...
julzdagger88 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Haha this fic is hilarious! You have great character banter and can't wait for more!
Emma chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Emma chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
This thing is AWESOME! I have never laughed so much at a Obi/Ani fic! Any chance of an update soon? I need to know what happens and Anakins reaction and the sex and everything and please... :)