Reviews for Knights Out
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Noooo...cliffhangers :( please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh! I really wish you would continue on with this fic! It's just awesome and hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing the whole 5 chapters XD
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please update!
Galexz chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I know that it has been well over a year since you updated this story, but it is amazing and is begging to be finished (or that might just be me begging). I have come back time and time again to read this story because it is hilarious, original and sexy as all get out. This story right here is the reason I have searched the entire website for any and all AO stories. I sincerely hope you decide to post the final chapter that you discussed in the author notes. If you don't, I just want you to know how truly incredible and loved this story is.
Lavonya chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
YIKES!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Gooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd...
Lavonya chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I HATE THAT BITCH!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
NO... You BITCH!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
If only relaxing wasn't so /hard/...
julzdagger88 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Haha this fic is hilarious! You have great character banter and can't wait for more!
Emma chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Emma chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
This thing is AWESOME! I have never laughed so much at a Obi/Ani fic! Any chance of an update soon? I need to know what happens and Anakins reaction and the sex and everything and please... :)
My Solitude chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
hope119 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this has become one of my favorite star wars fan fics, i really hope you continue to write it :)
Neonfartiez chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Wow, I'm sorry but well written stories with this much sexual tension need to be carried on, I need smut with Obi-Wan and Anni like now! P.S Your style of writing, I envy yooou!xx