Reviews for In the Dark, No One Can Hear You Scream
Adelled chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Scary.
Puppy64 chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
That was a good story and besides the sequel why didn't you write anymore storys? :)
kikki hope chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Love that the bad guy is a smoker. That's just suspicious front the beginning :-)

Keep writing.

Kikki.
kikki hope chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
So far it is a cute story, but it's strange reading something from first season 7 years later.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing.

Kikki
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
It would take about 12 minutes to get from the Jeffersonian to the Ronald reagon airport in a car not taking account with traffic and such
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I think I know who the night stalker is * raises hand *

the guy from the front desk Andrew
Aqua3141 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I just wish you would have made them have to sleep in one bed. But, great story!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 25 . 11/20/2010
I wish I could go through and review every chapter for you because I really liked this...

If I could offer a bit of criticism, however, I felt that the middle got just a little dry but the end made up for it.

I think you portrayed B&B very well! Their slowly progressing relationship was realistic enough for me to really understand it.

Good job!

~H
starwoods chapter 25 . 11/20/2010
perfect
Irish welsh english chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Its O.K but not "amaZING" BUT NICE JOB :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
perfect
TravelingSue chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
Great job on this story, I bet you did feel a bit cheated when Two Bodies in the Lab came out and this was your killer. Didn't spoil it for me... reading it years after you posted it orginally. (I'm new to Bones and fanfic and I'm completely addicted to both).

This was so S1, you just sped up the process. Hope you continue to write because you've got the talent for it.

Thansk for sharing
Spooge13 chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
"What do they really need all those legs for anyway?" That quote's taken right outta my mouth. xD Seriously, though...why do they need so many? We get by just fine with two legs! Eight is just excessive...and creepy. And wrong. Ew.
Lorry92 chapter 25 . 2/17/2009
this is a great story! 8)
kimmiej77 chapter 25 . 11/9/2008