Reviews for What I Want
Erieaud chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Great Fic ! please update! JosieLucasIn Luv For Ever!
XxSparkyxX chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
You really need to continue this! I must have read it fifteen times already... it's wonderful, and the prologue is absolutely amazing. I am a total Lucas fan, so I just love the way you impart his thoughts and feelings. Please go on!
Emily chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
OMG. Just found this story and really like it! I know it's been a long time and you've probably stopped writing it, but I would so, so, so love to see it finished. Not only is it well written, but the plot is incredible! So, if you feel like it and have the time, please finish it! (Because we all know we want to see our lovable Lucas get laid once in a while!;-P) (Very good prologue also!)
argentenipinkini chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
aw. good chapter. im sad that it's your last.

if you're reading these, i just want to say that i think you should continue. there are not enough Strange Days fics, and your's is wicked god! :]
argentenipinkini chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
i love michael seater oh so much.

poor lucas...
argentenipinkini chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
nice! josie's back in his life! yayayaya
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
oh my gosh, wow. i realy liked that. i loved how it was written. i totally felt like it was lucas talking to me. aww, it's so sad. :(. i wanted them together soo bad. i mean, honestly, i personally do believe that they end up together. i really think that if josie and vaughn were going to end up together there would have been SOMETHING at the end of conclusions, but really, all there was was an end between their romantic relationship. but not for her and lucas!
evenstar99 chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
I love your fic! I hope you're planning on finishing it, haha, cause I just can't get enough of Josie and Lucas.

Oh, and thanks a lot for writing this.:D
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
this is awesome. poor lucas. i hope you update, even though you haven't in a while.
aNeeS91 chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
please update...pretty please...with a cherry on top...
Katina Wellson chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
oh please please please update! i just love this story so much and it's actually well written and i just love it!
NobleAngel015 chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
OMG! LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ara-chelly chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! this (UPDATE) freakout (UPDATE) has (UPDATE) been (UPDATE) brought (UPDATE) to (UPDATE) you (UPDATE) by (UPDATE) the (UPDATE) foundation (UPDATE) of (UPDATE) subliminal (UPDATE) messages (UPDATE!).
CrazyLittleThingCalledLove chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
I absolutely *love* this story! I can't wait for more, plz update asap~ :)!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
OMG I love this it's so cute! Please update soon! This is so Aweome!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »