Reviews for UNREQUITED
Kathinka chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow! That was very good! I liked how you portraied the characters. The story was so sweet, but more so very sad! I liked the story even more because I think that there is something missing at the end of book six - something like this or another reaction from Minerva...
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Who would hate this? I admit that I've never thought of the pairing, but it makes far too much sense to disregard. You understand the characters- this much is clear in everything you write. If you ever have the inclination, may I recommend original fiction? I would very happily buy anything you wrote, and you have the talent to make it. Rowling was a success story too, you know- and your writing is close enough that your Albus and Minerva are wonderful.
peacejaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very good! Keep up the good work!
Random Muse chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Very well written and a perfectly portayed scene. Lovely!
roberre chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
-sniffle- That was so good. I luff it, seeing as Dumbledore was my favourite character ever, and he got killed off. -bawls-

xD Kidding. I didn't actually cry... but my aunt did. o0'

Awesome job!
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw.. That was beautiful.. I nearly cried, it's so sad.. I love the way you write, ;)

P
Silverlake chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Very melancholy, but you did get Dumbledore's character perfectly. It was a delight to get to read a chance to read more of your work.
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow! What a beautiful love story. You capture Albus and Minevra perfectly. His calm, caring but yet somewhat distant manner has not changed since his death. Her controlled, yet slightly nervous manner with a - under the circumstances understandebly - undercurrence of desperacy and being exhausted was also highly believable. Their christmas was sweet, I and enjoy that you took the time to describe with a few sentenes what the other people left at the castle did, putting the events in a context.

Dumbeldore's hidden journal was the peak of the sad sweetness in this story, and we learn two things. One is that there indeed was love between them. The other is that Dumbledore despite his image of always knowing and being able to deal with everything, was to much of a coward to confess his love.
Ranemia chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I don't hate it at all. That was really, really cute. The last part was beautiful, the whole thing was just perfect. You should write more stories like this if it's your first Harry Potter fanfic. Well done, I loved reading it.
La Querida Mia chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow, i love it... you should write more Harry Potter fanfics.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh, my goodness this is good. The sentence brought me to tears. It is very sweet and excellently put together.
Lady Araceli chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
How could we hate it! I am alarmed that you wrote that.
mugglemin chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I certainly didn't hate it. I thought the ending was slightly abrupt, but the whole piece was quite well written...a nice surprise in these days of low-quality ADMM fics.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Aw! Cute! I liked it! ~Always Hopeful~
Pauline chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That was fab ! Again, I love the phrase about Sybill crawling into a bottle of sherry. And not sure whose whiskery cheek you're referring to ! Keep up the good work.