Reviews for We Die Alone
Besan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh, Matt.. I felt like crying while I was reading. nice story..
Awwwwwwww chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
aw i feel all teary.

*sniff*

I liked how it felt like Tai and Sora were sneaking in, very teenager-ish.

Aw, and Matt was still at school. And i can just imagine all his beautiful, blonde hair gone.

aw!
kityos chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You killed my favorite character! Meany! But it was still a good one shot. You're amazing at showing emotion! Keep on writing!
Shimmering tear chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
OMG Zenny. I loved it! I so loved it! It was really really sad but so damn good! Whoa gurl! It was so damn touching! U did a wonderful job, no kidding. U portrayed everything so wonderfully. Keep it up pal and may be u'll get that limo after all! :P
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
O.O Woah...That was deep... *continues to stare at screen* ...really deep... *snaps out of it* But a good kind of deep! -; This is awesome! I really need to get my friend Hawk-Pichu to read this! She LOVES this kind of stuff! -

SEE you LATER
Sweet Cari chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Great fanfic! Was really sad though..
k.BlackNightingale chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
wah how could you kill Matt? It's very truthful though...we do die alone. I like it though. It's got that element of truth to it that a lot of stories on here seem to be lacking. Oh and go the 16th of October! (It's my bday too.)
Galatea chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good! Very good! Can we expect a sequel after this? I'd love to see one ;) And keep writting.
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
ur so evil! i love matt, and u killed him! Sob!Great story
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
It was good... but as a person who is having to go through this as an outsider (a family member of mine was just diagnosed with cancer), I think it would have meant a lot more had it been either TK or his parents that had been there. Of course, my family is not going through the chemo-therapy aspect of cancer, but I would like to think that if it was my brother or my son in there, I would have been at his side every waking moment of the day! Or at least tried to be... I don't know...

Not to say that this wasn't good, of course! It was brilliant! I was just... you know... thinking... Heh. Keep up the good work!