Reviews for Dead or Alive
dragoness simplicity chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Up to chapter 8. I'm really confused as to why Vargas didn't finish off Sheppard while he could to take Sheppard to the Genii for a reward.
I totally would have. iP
Vargas must have other plans.
ooooo. What's going to happen.
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Chapter 6:
I couldn't really tell that this changed scenes at first..
Teyla sighed. "I believe we have a problem."
The light filtering down through the canopy shifted from tiny little white slants directly overhead...
But hey, if that's the only thing that jumps out at me, then this story must be SO amazing XD
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LMAO I loved your opening phrase so much. Very Rodney McKay to detail a weapon's specs and then dismiss it as worthless because it didn't suit HIS needs. Lol.
Aileil chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Thank you for this enjoyable little tale. It was quite well thought out and executed. You write the characters in an exemplary fashion. Thanks you again.
Aileil chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
He is worse than Jesse the six year old I babysit.
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
I loved it, delightful action, wonderful whump, and some great humor too.
hajimebassaidai chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Great story. One quibble: you think XP was more stable than 95?
Starlightdreamerstar chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Fantastic! I loved all of it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Great story! Nicely written!
x Varda x chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
That was cool - thanks.

Excellent dynamic between Sheppard and McKay :)
thanatoseve chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
thanks
Amakurikara chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading your story. It was fantastic! You're an awesome writer, I think I'm gonna go look at more of your fics...keep up the good work!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
YAY! rodney is saved from the furious, insane, and sometimes horny bounty hunter and lives to see another day! YAY!

ASOTA
SuperMiss chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
oh my ! i really thought he had killed sheppard... i was reading and comating but that and the end with the funny dialogues woke me up... and thus a little review