Reviews for Free Magic
KazuhaXHeiji Obsessor chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Truthfully, this one us my favourite.. Yeah.. A little late for a review.. Haa.. But I can't help teling you that this is really cute.. :) I love how Heiji just knows by heart how HIS Kazuha always feels... :3
alynawatlovers chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh, these are so cute and funny and cute and AMAZING! I hope that you update again, soon! :D
Ningen Demonai chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
I, for one, would DEFINITELY love an AU-ish Kaito x Aoko fic. Just saying! :]
Basser chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
Pretty damn good oneshots, if I do say so myself. I vote more Conan! Though... Not in that way. That's gross. xD Definitely a watch, love. Write more, good times. ;D
Ieyre chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Ah. Takagi/Sato is very cute...kinda understated, I like that about them.
Fyliwion chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
(can't log in so...) _ So cute! Gotta love the couple they really are just adorable (especially with takagi) very very cute
Candyland chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
I read these on LJ, too-they are so cute! Much love!
sapphirestars chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Oh, you updated! I love 'my girl.' It was so sweet. Just when Kazuha thinks that Heiji doesn't pay attention he turns around and does something sweet. Of course, the Satou Takagi one really stood out for me. So cute! I like the way you played out the awkwardness between them prior to the bombing stuff.

Great job! I love your writing style and I can't wait for your next update.
magicbulletgirloff chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
Aya! This one's cute. Yeah it has that old Sato Takagi feel but that's why we all go reread the old cases right? It's great! I love it and keep writing!
solbi chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
hah hah, and i'm reviewing your story twice in a day. XD Anyways, aw... its so cute how Takagi just *has* to go at 10:15. I wonder why? XD Keep it up~
yammdere chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Aw! Cutee!
Ieyre chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
AH! SOO CUTE! I especially liked the Valentine's Day one..actually, I liked em' all. I'm a huge Kogoro/Eri fan, though, so I really think it's cool you included them in it too. Hope you type up your Takagi/Satou one soon.
Anica106 chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Cute! And well-written. _ I especially liked the Valentine's Day one.
solbi chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Wa~ Your write so awesome-ly! :3 I hope your plunnie-s keep coming! XD
sapphirestars chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
AHH! These are adorable! I love the little moments you take with the characters, just a slice of life kind of thing. I'm very fond of the way Shinichi 'revealed' himself in the beginning with the bowtie. A little sad and cute at the same time. I also liked the ones you devoted to Heiji and Kazuha. The shopping trip seemed very realistic and I liked Kazuha's 'kissing progression' during the concert. The latest copycat Kaito fic was hilarious but poor Akako. Cute way to turn the game around, though.

My favorite is the Valentine's treat one. I especially loved Shinichi's line about Holmes' famous saying. Very accurate! Good job, I hope to read more soon!