Reviews for My Inner Darkness
Alliance THE chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
[Darkness fills the screen, red eyes glint]

Hello, remember me? No you wouldn't would you... I was just a reveiwer of your work, a long time ago. But, I am back. Can you guess you I am? I am your worst night-

[Light switches on to reveal Adrian]

Oh great! Thanks a lot Yami Adrian. I spend all this time setting up my return to fanfiction reveiwing and you go and wreck it.

Yami Adrian: Sorry, I just wanted Resident evil 4 back

Adrian: Here [hands over game] Now get lost. Go back to your hole or wherever it is you live nowadays. Sorry about that YamiSeirei but, as you can see, I AM BACK! OH YEAH! After 7 months I am back and raring to review... Now, to actually review. I like this poem, and i am usually not one to like poetry, so well done. It expresses fellings most astutly and, though the experiance is unparraleled, it seems to describe what must have been going through his mind very well.

Yami Adrian: Hey Adrian! The disk isn't in here!

Adrian: Well its in the gamecube then.

[Yami Adrian searching Adrian's room for the disk notices the poem on the computer screen]

Wow pretty deep. Good rythem, no ryme, nice, puts me in mind of WWI poetry. Adrian and I will have to get back o review your, and other people work. So keep bloody writing!

Adrian: Yes thankyou Yami now go away... good boy [throws a toffee to him] Yes his points are all valid. We are back, we will review and you better be as funny as before we left. See ya!
Dark Angel The snow angel has chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Dark. Very. I like it. A lot.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh...deep...like it!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Poor Yami, I wish that he didn't have to go through that.