Reviews for Harry Potter and the Exiled Slayer
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 9/7
That's it? Bummer! I was enjoying this Fic.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 1/1
Damn...this was a really good story. I liked the friendship/relationship you were building up between Faith and Harry. It's a shame that you never continued this fic., especially now that Faith knows who C really is. Lol. Still...thanks for giving us what you have already written and I hope one day your muse for this fic returns to you. Till then...Great job!
Frances chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
I know you are probably not going to write any more, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story :)
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
It saddens me that there isn't more and that it has sat this long without an update. I guess that you have abandoned this story. And while it is not one that I would have normally followed it has been an interesting one to read.
nkh1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Great story sorry you stopped writing it...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
A fun and interesting ride, I hope to see it continued one day.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Nice one, writer got some good ideas here. To bad that the story is abandoned halfway.
Ricky12440 chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
This is a great fic. It's really well written and the characters, from Harry Potter and Buffy, feel true to canon. I especially like the relationship between Harry and Faith. I hope that you decide to finish this fic some day because I am very much looking forward to it.
LGM chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
its a pity that this hasnt been updated in so long, its a great story. dont normally read stories so old but the first chapter convinced me to any ways. now am always going to wonder what happens next!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
great story I'm not sure what your plan to do with faith is but will wait for a answer.

I like the way that your adding information on how magic works in this world.

its good to be able to understand whats going on.

take care can't wait for next chapter.
Ninja Master chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Another great ch! Up date soon!
Ninja Master chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
There's should be more Harry and Faith pairing fics.
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very cool!
alwaystoday chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Hoping this is still being continued, despite the long wait in updates.

I've enjoyed