Reviews for Harry Potter and the Exiled Slayer
Kitten Arina chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
It saddens me that there isn't more and that it has sat this long without an update. I guess that you have abandoned this story. And while it is not one that I would have normally followed it has been an interesting one to read.
nkh1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Great story sorry you stopped writing it...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
A fun and interesting ride, I hope to see it continued one day.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Nice one, writer got some good ideas here. To bad that the story is abandoned halfway.
Ricky12440 chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
This is a great fic. It's really well written and the characters, from Harry Potter and Buffy, feel true to canon. I especially like the relationship between Harry and Faith. I hope that you decide to finish this fic some day because I am very much looking forward to it.
LGM chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
its a pity that this hasnt been updated in so long, its a great story. dont normally read stories so old but the first chapter convinced me to any ways. now am always going to wonder what happens next!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
great story I'm not sure what your plan to do with faith is but will wait for a answer.

I like the way that your adding information on how magic works in this world.

its good to be able to understand whats going on.

take care can't wait for next chapter.
Ninja Master chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Another great ch! Up date soon!
Ninja Master chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
There's should be more Harry and Faith pairing fics.
Ninja Master chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very cool!
alwaystoday chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Hoping this is still being continued, despite the long wait in updates.

I've enjoyed

R
Reviewer chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Funny chapter and interesting story. Minor error - wouldn't the goblins round down on each payment of interest to the account, resulting in 34,915,849 galleons, 3 sickles, 17 knuts? That said, I like where this story is going.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

2412
Nosferatum chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
Good fic. Regretfully, unfinished.