Reviews for To A Lifetime
CoolCreep chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
So cute! :3
ctomes chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
I think you made a good choice with this scene. Everything can't be fluffiness :)

And even though it's sad, you used brought forward some of Ron's real issues from the books. This is a real possible outcome to Ron and Hermoine's relationship if Ron never overcomes his faults.

So thanks for this chapter. I personally loved it.
Onvaca chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I have read this over and over and no matter how many times I read it and know what is coming I still get all excited in the end when everything (will almost everything "RON") come together!
selda chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
WOW, It was a wonderful story, so beautiful end.
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
Nyaa~ so cute! Aww... I like it lots. Too bad Ron was divorced but anything to make my favourite couple happy, anything risky is fine.
WinonaRose chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Don't get me wrong this fic was great but I feel most of it was too much description and explaining to really capture the readers intrest. You realise that the first chapter alone could have been a 50k fic? Lol. There was minimal interaction so it was harder to feel the depth of the relationships between characters and that's the best part of any fic. Sometimes you need to explain certain events but when you do more explaining than dialogue that's when it becomes an issue. I hope you don't take offence in this because your idea was great. WinonaRose
emeraldsmile chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
yeah!they having third child! _ im so happy!definitely going to be my fav fic!
Alexiel chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
I really don't think it's a songfic since through whole fic there is no trace of a song.

The end, I can think that Draco is pregnant again, right?

*I like the talk between Her and Ron, it's quite meaningful*
Momochuu chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Aww, Love it!
Momochuu chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Go Hermione...
Momochuu chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
Jumps for joy! YAY! GO DRACO!
Momochuu chapter 8 . 4/20/2008