Reviews for You Go With Me
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
So it's been forever since you posted this story, but I only just found it and I have absolutely loved the characterization and emotions you created. Thanks for such an awesome read!
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh my! That got a bit heated! Very nice fic. I enjoyed it immensely.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ohh...!

It's good it's good! XDDD

That movie indeed need real ending!

This is GREAT!

Was a bit confusing, but the rest are Sweet and Nice...!

The second fic i found of the Movie 6's sequel! XD
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aaaah i loved it... I love the last sentence " They'd cross that bridge when they came to it, burn it down and then laugh at the ashes"... My boyfriend always says that to me "we'll cross that bridge when we get there"... now I've got an answer to give him p... Thank you for this absolutely cute fic... the 6th movie is my favorite after strong world, and yeah i was thinking of how Zoro is always the last Luffy's calling for... I love this movie...and I love your fic! )
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So awesome - I absolutely loved it!
Empty Puppet chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was so cute! I bloody loved it. The whole emotion and feel to it... ;-; Amazing writing!
CoCo Krispies chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was a wonderful piece. I have been looking everywhere for a fic that takes place after that movie, one that shows just how much Luffy needed his crew, exspecialy Zoro. The scenes between them, both when Zoro held him in front of the others and then the reassurances on the Merry were just so damn sweet. Not to mention the kiss at the end. This was definately one of my fav OP fics that I have found.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love that last line, soo much! Instead of fluff, the story had meaning behind it... .

-Pyrò
Rei Nevermore chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow. That single word was my first and only reaction for a good while after reading this P This was a magnificent piece of writing! I always thought the end of Movie 6 was a bit rushed, and that Luffy couldn't just grin and let in go back to normal, this would have been too easy compared to the obviously excruciating pain losing his nakama one after the other had put him through.

So this filled me of a neverending joy! XD Luffy is just perfect in how you wrote him, he so COULD have had that kind of reaction afterwards. Hmm, as a fellow ZoLu fan, I shouldn't be one to talk, but after the end of Thriller Bark and movie 6, that development in Luffy and Zoro's relationship, you made it feel so natural it was heart twinging.

And don't even get me started about that kissing scene Well, if you don't want to have me ranting about it for hours, I'll force myself to just add I absolutely loved it, and will make sure to check other stories of yours!

Nevermore
Kishimaru Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*Cries, no wait is still crying!* Damn, this is so good! I love it, Zoro will alsays be with Luffy *points to heart* in here. God, *wipes eyes*, why the fuck did Oda-sensai make this movie! T0T its the saddest movie ever! And this story, just... damn. You are truly a great writer. thankyou for mking this story, i don't typically like angst,but this is perfect. X..I can't even finish this happy face cause I'm so sad! T0T

Zoro: Damn it Kishi! You crying again?

Luffy: *hugs* its okay! please don't worry. Everyone's fine now.

K, sorry I really cried when i saw the movie and just thinking of Luffy and how lifeless he looked get me ...hic... sad! *cries even more* I really wanted to go and help him, and the moustache guy! He was the coolest dude ever. Thank you again for this piece of excellence.

-Kishimaru Rose (is still crying)
Reira-Layla chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was an awsome story. I really loved it.

The way you brought the IC characterization of the characters and how the plot went the way it should, the angst it brought and the memories of the end of the sixth movie... You really made me FEEL what Zoro and Luffy felt, even though there'd been funny moments, there also have been so angish scenarios that made me want to go to the island and kick the baron's ass for making Luffy cry out loud for his crewmates.

Awsome job, really. Congratulations!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Okay, I've got a few things to say about this.

1: I honestly think that the movie called for either ZoLu or SanLu. Either one works.

2: Where the hell has this fic been hiding? I've been through the ZoLu section I don't even know HOW MANY times, but I have never laid eyes on this one until now. So what the fuck, dude?

3: I just got finished with episode 405, and I'd have to say that, in the case of Luffy, it's like Omatsuri Island all over again. It was the single most depressing episode I have ever seen, and it was right up there with the movie, too. Really.

4: Oh my god, time to rant! The part where Zoro was passed out on the deck was so...ugh, that was a heartbreaking thing to read. Poor Luffy... Once your wounds are healed, you and Zoro can share some time in a bed together, okay? It'll make you feel better!

Thank you for the wonderful fic, it was beaUTIful!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aw! intrduced to this fanfic by a picture on deviant... it's so cute!

ZoLu forever! ;)
Renn chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I saw the movie last night, so needless to say I was really in the mood for this! But you did an admirable job, and I honestly loved it. To me, you kept them as in character as possible! )
Luffy4life chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
...This is amazing. My WIPs are TOTAL CRAP compared to this, all right? So detailed...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »