Reviews for Maturity
chocolateeater13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
this is a great story!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I like it a lot. It's sad, but the emotions are so strong in this piece. Great job :)
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ouch... It really pained me a lot. Wonderfully written my dear.
Wicked Enough chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
The action was well written and the one-shot was generally enjoyable... Except for the fact that the second to last paragraph was just a rewording of one of the last paragraphs of "And All the King's Men" by Icarusy:

"But against tradition, the Anbu mask that she had worn when the fatal blow was struck was quietly, carefully, left out of her casket. Silently, they all knew it had been the anonymity of the mask that killed her."

HM?
Baby Acoustic chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
nooffense but i did like the beginning not the end
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
*wipesawaytears* I almost never read SasuSaku, but I'm so glad that I decided to read this. It's so beautifully written. The plot, wording and the theme of the story all blend together into such a perfect, poetic mix.
LADA chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
*sniffs and wipes eyes

sad story

but beautifully written
Heart-Arrow chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
wow... im speachless that was so good
nikki chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
WUT THE HELL WAS THAT? i mean i thought she was gonna save him at the last minute or womthin but let him die thats not sakura maybe more sasuke but no sakura jez
anna chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
how sad! poor sakura. ah well. sasuke deserved it. why on why did sakura have to die? waah! now i'm crying. oh well its just a story.
jbanados chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Why the heck are Sakura and Sasuke fighting? Oh well, this is fan fiction.
Don'tTakeCandiesFromStrangers chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I'm an ultimate sasusaku fan when i read it i almost cried i really love it hope you could write more stories like this!