Reviews for The Beginning
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Long and still awesome as chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This chapter is so awesome! I also really love this story!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
There was some very deep soul searching in the end, and you were implying that Danny's obsession was heroism. It was an amazing story to read, really, and I've always liked the accident scenarios.
Love2readFantasy chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I rely like this. I always wanted know how Danny's first days went, but they never rely told us in show(my disappointment)... I have read your other stories too and must say: you are good writer )
Pinnatus chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Really great story and so fun to read. Great way to analyze the origin story and infuse your own interest to make a real story. You nailed the characters so every interaction felt completely genuine. I love your analysis and I agree with you on the physiology of ghosts. Thanks for putting up such a great story for the fandom to enjoy. It is perfect!
ForestEmerald chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Wicked, now I'm going to read some more!
Death Note Owner13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awesome!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
I really enjoyed this story.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
It was very interesting. A more detailed explanation of what happened, which is always nice.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
I'm enjoying this so far!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Dead proof, not living proof. (:
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I like it so far!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
good read! i loved how you were consistent with the TV show AND all your other stories. Yes i'm combing through them and i like all of them, i hope that writers block isn't so bad on you in the future.
dani chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
i love this story! i always had my own therorys but this one is so much better. i loved the ending.
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
“You mean, a real ghost?”

“Oh, and I’m not real?” Danny asked.

Heehee.

Great job, and good ending. Thanks for an awesome fic. :)