Reviews for The Tears of Never
SuffocatingRomano chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Jesus. That was...God, that was beautiful. It's exactly how I want to write. Lord. Absolute perfection.
FourteenTwelve chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, that was powerful. And beautiful! 3
A bit ambivalent at times, but mostly the metaphors were quite easy to follow, which doesn't make them any less awesome.
Great job!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Twisted and profound.
lanternsinsilver chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was fascinating. Simply.. fascinating.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Clever and chilling.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow.

Beautiful language, haunting characterization; and I loved the way you used the chess game. Just... wow.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
oh my god i am desturbed yet entraced. woah this was good :)
The Rumpled Book chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Impressive vocabulary, beautiful images, apropriate use of characters, little to no flaws.

The abstract trains of thought are hard to follow, such as when he's picking up the sword, but you've captured dream-thinking quite well, I think.

Overall, I give it a 9.8.

Bravo to you and kudos to your betas.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is utterly fantastic. Great use of metaphor-probably the best on this site I've ever read.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Well done.

Incorporation of dreamscapes into reality was surprising but oddly entrancing, the exploiting of loopholes left in the original story was also well done- was this reality, dream, fantasy or hallucination? It seems vague, but it brings out a lingering, emotive feel to the story- a light tone, but a strong message buried within the words and a trace of the tragedy that this story portrays.

All in all, good work.
sdasfasgad chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
*gibbers & faves*

"Bitterness slipped into her voice: “But you, you, my dear Artemis, have some demons to face.”"
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I thought I should review this -

Well, it's brilliant, but I think you got that from the beta job I did. I love it all, the layering, the iambic sections, everything. It's much more refined than anything I could manage. I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't do the spiral thing at the end that Sorry reccomended, but hey, to each his own. I envy your layering skills. It's just so... elegant. So few people notice the things you do with words, it's depressing.

I'm honored that you mentioned me at the bottom. Makes me go all warm 'n' fuzzy inside. :)

Anywho- I have your SGB story all edited. Email me when you want it (if you even use this email anymore)
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Hey Nallasariel, long time no see.

I'm glad you reposted this. It's one of my favourite fics. It's even better now than I remembered, even though I've only had the chance to skim.

I was just wondering if I could archive it on Criminality (when we get our act together).

Are you getting back into AF fanfiction? I'd love to see more writing of yours. And, like, I'll go read that novel sometime too. Maybe.

Hoping you're well,

~ Yeti
altairity chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can't even say...
miako chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Awesome. You blow my mind and it's more than worth my thanks to those you've mentioned, and to you. I bow.