Reviews for Turning Point
sillimiss chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i liked your take on the interrogation where kavanaugh was insulting elizabeth. very well written.
Jammeke chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
*Beckett's coming and I'm not sharing the chocolate with him*

this was great! I love it! A good piece of work, really!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Ah. Very nice. I knew it would be when I saw who the author was. I like your version better than the show's version - as usual. Thanks for brightening up my day - I love your stuff! Most importantly - keep on writing!
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Not usually a big AU fan, but since it was YOU and because I suspect Kavanagh of nefarious things that just haven't been revealed yet, I read this story. :-)

And thoroughly enjoyed it, of course. You did a good job of bringing tension to the hostage situation. Love the whumpage, h/c, and angst. And your characters are always right on (I always knew Kavanagh was just this side of a psychotic break!). Thanks for great story.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Shucks, why couldn't that be in the episode? Screw the writers, they should have thought of this. This was very good, you rock!
togitnj chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This was a nice, sweet little piece. Glad you took the request.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This would have been oh such a better scene that we got. I always wondered why John was sitting there looking so bored... they cut this scene of yours!

I mean Ronon making the evil Dr. K faint was hilarious but John angst and hurt is always better.
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
aw swell as always!
Writer117 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Wonderful! I like it.
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hunh. I would've figured Kavanagh too much of a coward to actually try to take John hostage like that. It's like trying to pin down a pissed off tiger, ya know?

Excellent interaction between Elizabeth and John, and always a pleasure reading your work, m'dear.

-}-

Krys
Linnzi chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I simply loved this!

You write for Sheppard and Weir just as I see them. Good friends, who need and rely on each other. There's a lot of mutual respect there too.

The pony-tailed one really lost it here, didn't he? I actually like it that he went nuts, and had Sheppard as a hostage.

You're a woman after my own heart, and I just loved the whump here. It was so satisfying in an understated way!

There just is never enough proper whump in SGA is there?

Fortunately I can read it here to satisfy my rather disturbing need for it!

This was such an entertaining missing scene and such a nice friendship piece too.I really liked Weir here, so you must have written for her very successfully! It was nice to read her insecurities here, it made me understand her more.

Did I mentioned I loved the whump? You know I don't read much whump,(Ok, I know you don't believe that for one second!), but I especially loved this, just the torturing kind of whump I love!(Knife to throat, which is hurting poor Shep, but he's so brave - sigh) Poor Sheppard, you do whump him so well. I think you should probably whump him some more soon, as I just can't get enough of your Shep whumping. Congrats, great story, as usual. Hugs. x